South Sudan Anti-Corruption Forum (SSACF)'s leadership to the South Sudanese Citizens In and Outside Country and more especially to H.E Gen. Salva Kiir Mayardit on the Rampant Corruption and Mismanagement which an Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel is doing in Nilepet corporation Company.
The President of South Sudan Anti-Corruption Forum (SSACF) would like to take this golden opportunity to publicly inform the disadvantaged and neglected citizens of the Republic of South Sudan whose hyenas are appointed to take care of their National Resources which end up being pocketed by the individuals as properly demonstrated by Bol Ring Muorwel in the Nilepet corporation company. Therefore, the Leadership of South Sudan Anti-Corruption Forum (SSACF) still urges the Country authorities and more especially the President for immediate removal of Managing Director Bol Ring Muorwel from the position because of the unbelievable Corruption that he is doing as listed below.
Dear Excellency and disadvantaged citizens,
Below are facts that can't be disputed and have prove.
1. Bol Ring Muorwel is selling government shares in Nilepet and takes money for his own use. This is a free kind of corruption that South Sudanese can't tolerate his management in the next few months and the President must know this.
2. Bol Ring Muorwel has taken $12 million in advance from DPOC, GPOC and SPOC in case he is removed from the position of the Nilepet Managing Director. It's so funny that one comes to office for self enrichment first than service delivery expected of him or her. Bol Ring Muorwel must go if we are fixing South Sudan. Nilepet corporation doesn't belong to Bol Ring Muorwel neither to Padhieu clan to turn the company into their entity. He must go.
3. Bol Ring Muorwel has taken fuel from suppliers with a total of $35 million and sold it in the black market without paying the suppliers. This is a disgrace to the government's company to enter and cheat agreements. Bol must face the law.
5. He has employed 300 staff from his clan (Padhieu) people since September 2020 and are being promoted to the higher grades on daily, weekly and monthly basis. This is a fact finding report which we need our President to response to the call for removal of Bol Ring Muorwel.
6. He has not been paying Nilepet projects because he is taking money for himself and his friends that would lobby for him and whose names are withheld as for now but soon will be published in the next article. These are big people whose hierarchy in the government is so threatening. They claim so much to be the ones driving Salva Kiir Mayardit which is a mere lie.
7. Being run by Daniel Deng Alfonse and Ring Charles Mayen. He has left these two boys to be the ones running the Corruption happening in the company. If law is in the country, then these two boys must properly be dealt with.
8. He has approved $5 million as assistance to friends and Lobbyists that would protect him. Where on this earth if not only South Sudan where an office bearer uses public money for bribery and lobbyists in order to protect him? President Gen. Salva Kiir Mayardit should rescue his citizens from this broad day looting. Bol Ring Muorwel, his brother's son Ring Charles and Daniel Deng Alfonse must be brought to book if justice is there. These are the kind of people that have totally failed the President to functionally perform his duties without doubt.
He (Bol Ring Muorwel) recently left for Dubai enjoying his looted claimed privileges from the company and said he is sick with Covid-19 Coronavirus which is a mere lie. Dubai is not where sick people go to, for treatment but an International market. Bol doesn't know the difference between a market where items are sold and where sick people are treated. Bol must get fire with the same Presidential decree on our SSBC.
What makes your appointments go down is the issue of not appointing the party cadres but community representations which is not a useful system at all. They spoiled the party's name and image hence led the party down. We just need Bol Ring Muorwel be fired and bring any person you know would do best.
Newer news items:
- SPLM Unity State’Interim Chairperson Directs Counties Chairpersons to Strategize on Party Membership Mobilization - 14/03/2021
- Petition - Withholding the announcement of the Commissioner of Makal County in Upper Nile State - 12/03/2021
- The National Salvation Front’s fourth anniversary - 06/03/2021
- An Open Letter to H.E Salva Kiir Mayardit for the Removal of Hon. Athian Diing Athian, The Unable Minister of Finance and Economic Planning - 06/03/2021
- Dr. Chol Deng Thon: The Only Hope for South Sudan Oil Sector Reform - 03/03/2021
Older news items:
- From Dominance To Contribution, We Must Shift - 28/02/2021
- Without Co-operation, Our Ideal Human Nature May Cease From Our Lives - 27/02/2021
- The JCE: The Axis of Evil - Governing the country by proxy! - 25/02/2021
- KPA Extends Date for Regional Maritime Awards Entries - 24/02/2021
- When The Giant Is Not On The Plot, No Construction Can Take Place - 24/02/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 68855 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56850 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34989 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26987 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24398 times