SAFE THE NILEPET FROM THE HAND OF THE MOST CORRUPT MANAGING DIRECTOR THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN
Dear the general public, be informed about your public institution, Nilepet under M.D Bol Ring Muorwel is on the highest corruption scandal committed in the course of last month before his departure to Dubai and now.
As South Sudan Anti-corruption Forum (SSACF) dedicated its life to educate masses on how public offices are being run by office holders. It is also our request to you who is reading this article to speak up against corruption and corrupt official as common fight against common enemy
1. On 17th Feb. 2021, Managing Director Bol Ring conducted a meeting with his closest home area fellows after hearing news that he would be fired before April 2021. In the meeting they agreed that;
There should be more employment to twic Mayardit people since Eng. Bol Ring is soon exiting the company which was immediately implemented last weeks after He left for Dubai. He arranged the list of 36 people to be employed and ordered the human resource manager to call them to sign their permanent contracts which was perfectly done.
2. The Managing Director swindled 3.7 million USD more in pretext of purchasing corporation cars and computers and used this money to build a luxurious apartment in Thongpiny residential area. In case someone would not agree, come and ask one of the marginalized staff of Nilpet Company to take you to where this apartment is, that will be the day you will run mad looking at your current status and the recent status Bol Ring Muorwel equated his life into.
3. Bol Ring, the Managing Director, has opened up 3 shops of gas and gas cylinders in Juba diverting some gas from Nilepet corporation to his shops. This open corruption at public institution should not be tolerated
4. Managing Director has signed a contract with one of Somali company for money transfer to be investing staff salary of Nilepet for two weeks before paying it. That's why the staff did not get the salary for last month until now.
5. MD Bol Ring Muorwel is aware to be on his last days as boss of Nilepet and because of that, he swept 35 million USD from the treasury of corporation as you all know from our previous article. This is a do-or-die game of corruption.
6. Managing Director of Nilpet Company Eng Bol Ring Muorwel introduced a system that staff would be seeing him in the office only when one has a testing certificate of Coronavirus Free. This has been used as an advantage to him so that other staff not related to him would not be seeing him but being only visited on frequent basis by his relatives working in the Nilpet Company.
7. He (Eng. Bol), recently accused his private secretary over of how the accurate news of his office and house go out to the public. It was a serious disagreement and quarrel that left his private secretary being sacked from his official duties and position but replaced by Osman Bol who vowed to the Nilpet Company Managing Director of protecting Eng.'s interest.
8. Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel is on high speed of increasing corruption after having officially received the bad news from the office of the president that he would not spend more months again as his corruption case has been properly registered in the presidency. He moved and recruited 27 members from Wun-rok Payam of Twic County, Warrap State. They were the known fishermen around Lol river of Twic County, and they are from his clan Padhieu.
Destroying a nation does expect someone to storm the nation with guns but with the highest corruption, that amounts to bring the status and the image of the country down as the country's economy cripples when millions and billions of dollars and South Sudanese pounds are being pocketed by the individuals powerful generals and other lines of blood related manipulation and exploitation of humans.
We are telling you that Bol is corrupting the public resources, and you are keeping quiet, how would you wish your people to speak to you? Not everyone that has access to your office but public or masses can still find you through media.
Just take Bol Ring Muorwel out and appoint another competent engineer as there are many in the country. Bol has made enough corruption that can't be tolerated at all. We informed you of what public is not happy with, and we expect your cooperation.
Tong Deng Ariath
President, Sudan Anti-Corruption Forum, Juba-Headquarters.
Newer news items:
- Who Is Responsible For The Arrest Of The South Sudan Legend Musician Afro-beats Molano Larson Angok? - 26/03/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 5) - 26/03/2021
- Report: Sudan Moves to Undercut the Black Market Economy - 25/03/2021
- Statement of Collo Community Leaders in Diaspora regarding giving Malakal to Padang Dinka - 19/03/2021
- Gen. Marial Chanuong Yol - A man of pleasant rare character ever found in any country - 16/03/2021
Older news items:
- SPLM Unity State’Interim Chairperson Directs Counties Chairpersons to Strategize on Party Membership Mobilization - 14/03/2021
- Petition - Withholding the announcement of the Commissioner of Makal County in Upper Nile State - 12/03/2021
- The National Salvation Front’s fourth anniversary - 06/03/2021
- An Open Letter to H.E Salva Kiir Mayardit for the Removal of Hon. Athian Diing Athian, The Unable Minister of Finance and Economic Planning - 06/03/2021
- Dr. Chol Deng Thon: The Only Hope for South Sudan Oil Sector Reform - 03/03/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 66350 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56427 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34140 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26737 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24181 times