By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
First and foremost I would like to take this golden opportunity to send my salutation to the leadership of our country under the able and Visionary leader Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit, the President of the Republic of South Sudan and my Chairman of SPLM for appointed you as our governor of lakes state, Rumbek.
Dear Comrade Rin Teny Mabor, I welcome your appointment with all my heart and soul and I will give you my support at my capacity as a Youth of South Sudan and lakes state. So comrade Rin Teny Mabor the inter-communal conflict in lakes state were started earlier before the existence of our country south Sudan and many peace conferences and Reconciliation were conducted and still no peace in lakes state and many governors were appointed and relieved because of those challenges of insecurity in all corners of lakes state with an exception of Wulu county alone but the rest of seven counties are suffering for the senseless fighting they cause to themselves.
Comrade, General Rin Teny Mabor you're already appointed as our Governor of lakes state but I want you to ask our President Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit the reason he appointed you as the first governor of defunct Eastern lakes state and again the reason why he relieved you? If the answer is because you failed to manage the security of the previously defunct Eastern lakes state then what will be the result of greater lakes state security?
Comrade, Rin Teny Mabor the life of our people of lakes state is our concern as citizens of lakes state and I want to advice you as Young man of lakes state to ask our president Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit to give you forces to go with you direct to Lakes state to start disarmament and if he doesn't respond to you genuine than you resign immediately because Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit will relieve you again from that position, put in your mind you're not experimental of appointed and relieve for the benefit of News anchor from SSBC of Makuei lueth.
General Aleu the Governor of Warrap state is empowered with heavy forces to confront any indisciplined civilian who is carrying illegal firearms and why not you comrade Rin Teny Mabor?
In Addition, our people of lakes state are good people in the history of our Nation since the genesis but liberation of this country have dangerous impacts in the environmental factors and psychological factors to our people of lakes state until our Youth become friends of violent to themselves because of spread of firearms in the hands of Civilians which caused by Dr Riak Machar in 1991 as a grandfather of rebellious in our country.
Secondly, I am appealing to all presidencies particularly Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit and his five Vices Presidents to go and work as Governors of states of theirs origins for duration of two or three months and come back to Juba to brief the People of South Sudan about the Security situation in various states they came from.
To Conclude, Dear comrade Rin Teny Mabor you're liberator too like many comrades who contributed for the success of our Country and what's paining me is one reason only, those who caused problems to our people are decision maker like Dr. Riek Machar and the rest who visited God already and they're not doing any positive thing to disarm our civilians while they're protecting themselves in Juba more than Angel.
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The Concern Citizen of lakes state and The SPLM Senior political Activist.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Gen. Santino Deng Wol: The Character Of Unassuming Leader - 31/05/2021
- Alma Ettore - Kiir declared war on South Sudan - 27/05/2021
- Let us build truth and Reconciliation - 24/05/2021
- As Paris Conference on Sudan Investment Commences Today, The Sentry Releases Report on Threat of Parastatals to Civilian Transition - 17/05/2021
- Mistreatment of SPLM Youth League by Cde Daniel Abocha Ali - 13/05/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 67038 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56533 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34385 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26791 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24230 times