This is a national UN Volunteer assignment, therefore only South Sudanese nationals are eligible to apply.
*Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all
sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the
‘Special Calls’ hyperlink SSDR000885-2169 National UNV Midwife to which you would like to
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at
https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call SSDR000885-2169
National UNV Midwife to which you would like to apply.
With the urgency of these positions to be filled, the recruitment committee may shortlist candidates before the set deadline.
Applicants are advised to check UNDP South Sudan website www.ss.undp.org for more information.
Newer news items:
- UNICEF Vacancy Announcement - Programme Assistant (GS-5), Fixed-Term, Bor - 19/07/2017
- Vacancy Advertisements (2 Positions): P4 Education Specialist ECW, P4, Amman - Jordan (MENARO) & Education Specialist EAC, P4, Amman - Jordan (MENARO) - 18/07/2017
- UNICEF - Vacancy Announcement - Supply Assistant (GS-6), Fixed-Term, Rumbek - 17/07/2017
Older news items:
- FAO - Various Vacancies (13/06/2017) - 13/06/2017
- UNFPA Vacancy - M&E ANALYST, NOB Fixed Term - 07/06/2017
- Vacancy Announcement with UNICEF, Juba - Senior ICT Assistant (South Sudanese Nationals only) - 07/06/2017
- Various Vacancies with FAO South Sudan (11/05/2017) - 11/05/2017
- FAO - Vacancy announcement for IT Associate - 11/05/2017
Popular news items:
- Various Posts in UNICEF South Sudan - 01/07/2012 - Read 69052 times
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016 - Read 13110 times
- South Sudan embassy various vacancies - Washington DC - 11/08/2012 - Read 12698 times
- UNFPA - Personal Assistant to the Representative - Juba - 15/08/2012 - Read 9211 times
- UNOCHA - National Field Officer - Bor - 11/08/2012 - Read 8058 times