BSS Brief Profile
The BSS was established by the Bank of South Sudan Act 2011 in line and in accordance with the provisions of Article 53(3) (b) and Article 85(1) of the Transition constitution of the republic of South Sudan, 2011. Accordingly, the bank has in principle been established as an autonomous body with the primary objective to maintain price stability. Other objectives that are subordinated to this primary objective are to:
- Foster the liquidity, solvency and effective functioning of a stable market -based financial system; and
- Promote a safe, sound and efficient national system, which aims to maintain the stability of the financial system as whole.
Without prejudice to the primary objectives, the bank is also entrusted with the objective of supporting the general economic policies of the Government of South Sudan in promoting sustainable economic growth of the Republic of South Sudan.
To foster price stability, sustainable economic growth and sound financial system in the republic of South Sudan through excellent regulatory frameworks, monetary and exchange rate operations, advisory and banking services.
Aspiring to be a credible Central Bank in fostering and ensuring price and financial system stability by 2028
Transparency, accountability, professionalism, efficiency and Teamwork
The Bank of South Sudan (BSS) is hereby undertaking the solicitation of proposals from companies that are interested to provide internet services to all its branches (Juba, DR Site, Yei,Wau and Malakal) in the country.
The successful bidder shall be contracted for this purpose for an initial period of six (6) months with an option for renewal, upon satisfactory evaluation of performance.
Proposals are accepted from:
- V-Sat (satellite) based internet service providers,
- Fiber optic based internet service providers
- Or both Combinations based internet service providers.
Where suitable Providers can seek site visit to determine suitable solutions to the Bank but at their own cost
Offers comprising of:
- Duly signed Proposal submission form (ready for collection from BSS IT Department During working hours)
- Technical Proposal; and
- Financial Proposal,
Should reach the following address by 5th, October 2020 at 13.00
Director of IT Department, Bank of South Sudan
Head office, Juba Town or by email
Subject: RFP-ISP-2020 Application for Internet Service Provision to Bank of South Sudan
The tender documents must be submitted in two copies one marked 'ORIGINAL' and the other marked 'COPY.' The tender documents should be deposited in the Tender Box placed at the BSS's reception or be sent to the provided emails before the closing date and time on. Prices shall be quoted in USD.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- UNOPS Vacancies in Juba - 31/08/2020
- Jobs - International Organization for Migration (IOM) - 28/08/2020
- Consultancy: NIDI Survey Coordinator- UNFPA South Sudan - 25/08/2020
- UNDP seeking Proposals from CSOs/NGOs for Small Grants Program – South Sudan - 07/08/2020
- Consultancy Jobs - Baseline Survey in 3 Countries; Uganda, Kenya and South Sudan - Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe e.V. - 28/07/2020
Popular news items:
- Various Posts in UNICEF South Sudan - 01/07/2012 - Read 188857 times
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016 - Read 56094 times
- 5 Uinted Nations Volunteers (UNV) Vacancies for South Sudanese Nationals - 31/03/2017 - Read 30790 times
- UNICEF - Communication Officer - Juba - 16/07/2012 - Read 22367 times
- South Sudan embassy various vacancies - Washington DC - 11/08/2012 - Read 21129 times