The attached vacancies are open to internal and external candidates.
Re- Issuing SVN2018/31 Database Assistant – Juba
SVN2018/33 National Medical Officer NO-A – Juba
SVN2018/34 Radio Operator - Juba
Note: Incomplete applications will not be considered valid. (Please complete the information in the above link and submit applications through vss)
Women and diverse candidates are greatly encouraged to apply to enhance IOM’s commitment to inclusion, diversity and gender-parity.
Deadline for submission of applications: November, 09 2018.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- UNOP Vacancy Announcements - Communications & Reporting Officer I-ICA 2 , Head of Programme I-ICA 3 - 09/10/2018
- UNICEF Vacancy Announcement - Programme Assistant - Health (GS-5) Temporary Appointment, Juba, South Sudan - 13/09/2018
- UNHCR - Internal/External Vacancy Notice : PN 10022323, Telecom Operator G4 in Field Office Bor - 29/08/2018
- World Health Organization(WHO) - New vacancies with the Global Malaria Programme - 29/08/2018
- UNDP Vacancy Announcement : Gender Analyst - Re-advertisement : SB4 Juba – South Sudan - 31/07/2018
Popular news items:
- Various Posts in UNICEF South Sudan - 01/07/2012 - Read 135936 times
- Vacancy announcement from World Food Programme ,South Sudan Country office - 27/06/2016 - Read 43002 times
- 5 Uinted Nations Volunteers (UNV) Vacancies for South Sudanese Nationals - 31/03/2017 - Read 19013 times
- South Sudan embassy various vacancies - Washington DC - 11/08/2012 - Read 17265 times
- UNICEF - Communication Officer - Juba - 16/07/2012 - Read 16367 times