Source of power
Ruling is the management of our day-to-day issues for which every harmonized community legislates and elects someone to enforce the agreements written in its social compact.Look at Pyramid ShapeJust let compare the mechanism of ruling system with the shape of pyramid.Pyramid is larger at its foundation and narrow at its head. Its foundation keeps it to stand and it is what we refer to in our political language as grassroots which mean centrality of community and we refer head as a person being elevated to take care of the agreements that bond people. I hope we all know that head doesn’t hold the base, but base does hold the peak of pyramid which gives importance to the base as a core of power. Therefore, grassroots legislate or enact and head implements. To remind ourselves, it happened last month when American president asked Congressmen to pass the bill of bailout to rescue the global financial crisis.
Is king connected to his subjects?Despite that king spends most of his reigns in seclusion in Fashodo palace, the set of relationship which links him and provincial lords made him available to his subjects. Moreover, he occasionally holds an administrative visit wherever he desires.
So king is not far from you since you hear him through your representative. He is not far from you because you see him through your delegator. He is not dictating you because you raise questions and take part in debate making yourself legislator. Therefore, Fashodo is in peoples and peoples are in Fashodo. So those who tried and still trying to downfall it must first destroy peoples which could never happen.
SPLM/A did not manage to get rid of Paulino Matip because people was with him and he was with people.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 53124 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 48593 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 30493 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 25909 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23428 times