Greetings to you all in Jesus Christ precious name, we humble ourselves by pouring our hearts to you in this appeal, requesting your kindness support to Dolieb Hill Presbytery with funds that may assist us in accomplishment the project which is essential to the entire Upper Nile State.
Your support will make DHP self-reliance, self -supporting institution to fulfill its mandatory activities on this earth, also your assistance will make Dolieb Hill Presbytery self-propagating and self-administrating. All of you are fully aware that Sudan has just emerged out of devastated war three years ago and you know that the poverty is still threatening fact. The reality is that our congregation's income cannot cover the needs of the Church workers. For this reason Dolieb Hill Presbytery has initiated this project as kind of income-generating for the development of God's kingdom on the earth.
Brethren let remembered what the Bible teaches: '' So then, as we have opportunity, let do good in to all men, and especially to those who are of the household of faith'' (Gal.6:10). Also we can read: ''give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For the measure you give will be the measure you get back'' (Luke 6:38).
God does not demand what you don't have, but he wants us to contribute out of limited resources we own God loves cheerful givers. ''It is more blessed to give than to receive'' (Acts 20:35b).
Brethren in Christ your support will make a different and will enable DHP to achieve its objectives. Please do not overlook this appeal but come to our rescue.
Thanks in anticipation. May God blesses and enriches you with His abundant richest.
Yours in His services
Rev. Daniel A. Odwel
Executive Secretary of DHP
Newer news items:
- Shilluk Warriors - 09/08/2008
- Event: Pagan Amum Okiech, Secretary General SPLM in London Friday - 09/08/2008
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008
- Right agreement produces tremendous result - 07/08/2008
- Olympics-Athletics-Lost-boy Lomong to carry U.S. flag - 07/08/2008
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 57122 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 53624 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 31671 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26154 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23649 times