I didn?t go over the details of power sharing allocation between SPLM and National Congress Party. But what I heard is the position of Upper Nile State went to NCA not to Nuer and NCA brought Mr. Duck Bishop a Nuer militia guy as a governor.
Now with things going wrong in Malakal such as killing, looting, and terrifying the citizens etc and involvement of the governor in that killing. I think it?s a time for Shilluk NCA members to bring this black situation in Malakal to the attention of the President Bashir and ask him to fire Mr. Bishop.
Not just recommending firing him and walking away, you should request the position. Because the governor fails to protect the citizens who are core values of any government. Besides that the position belong to NCA and you?re NCA members too why not you the majority.
What Mr. Duck does and Collo can not do?, all his politics laboratories are on Collo people, do Collo still have the illusion of South and Southern to work or protect Collo instead of Collo themselves.I think it is a time for change, Collo nationalist should stand up, it dose not matter you're SPLM OR NCA OR ANY PARTY ELSE. Show your commitment to serve, protect and rescue Collo?s children, sisters, mothers, fathers, and elders, from 24 years of Nuer government abusing Collo in Malakal till today. As they use to say in America these days, the only way to take Collo land is through maintaining political leader of Upper Nile State, especially the executive branch (governor), and gun even through Arab in Khartoum.Do collo has gun now?This is not a call for burning the Collo land again rather than a call for Collo new political strategy which unify the vision and objectives while we can work from various political parties or organizations or to face the same enemy who hate us to death and still we called him our brother till he overcome us.
Newer news items:
- Kingdom under Siege - 15/06/2007
- C?ll?! Do not think that we do not have terrorists on our land (C?ll? Kingdom) - 15/06/2007
- On Nile patrol with the UN in Malakal - 14/06/2007
- Need More Information Concerning Shilluk International Congress, SIC - 13/06/2007
- A reply to the letter of Jaldowng James Ogilo - 13/06/2007
Older news items:
- Uncle James, the measure you give, is the measure you recieve: - 11/06/2007
- THE GENESIS OF THE COLLO NATION: AN HISTORICAL PERSPECTIVE - 11/06/2007
- 2nd All Collo Peace and Development Conference was not a Lie - 10/06/2007
- Address of H.E. Dr. Lam Akol at the 2nd All Collo - 09/06/2007
- I STAND BY WHAT I WROTE - 06/06/2007
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 55799 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 51323 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 31324 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26080 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23580 times