Bentiu - Thurday 07 October 2021
The Pakistan Protection Unit Force in Unity State has this thursday crowned Governor Dr Joseph Manytuil Wejang with,the gift of recognition and statehood in South Sudan for his good deeds and wise leadership in handling the issue of flood and saving human lives in Unity State.
The awarded gift of recognition was presented,crowned Governor Manytuil in Pakistani traditional dress code of dress.
The Governor Dr Joseph Manytuil also received the gift of “Honor„ from UNMISS Protection Force last month for his unwavering support to the flood victims and the cooperation with UN agencies on delivering emergency response assistance to flood displaced persons in Unity State.
Unity State is the most affected State in the Country with almost eighty thousands people displaced and nearly thirty five have died. The State Government has been struggling to render food items and shelters to displaced persons,and evacuated those stranded to the safe areas.
Copyright © 2021 Office of the Governor-Unity State-Bentiu
Newer news items:
- No More Land But Grace - 13/10/2021
- Shelter Afrique urges African Governments to prioritize housing to achieve SDGs - 13/10/2021
- Poem - Where Then Shall I Dwell? - 12/10/2021
- South Sudan And The Unfulfilled Dreams - 10/10/2021
- Bul Community 3rd General Assembly Endorse Maj.Gen John Bol Mayah As The Chairperson - 10/10/2021
Older news items:
- New Report: Banking Reforms Needed to Counter Deep-Seated Corruption Slowing Economic Progress in Sudan - 07/10/2021
- What is Love? - 04/10/2021
- Condemnation of the defamatory article written against the personality of Cde Eng. Akol Santo Arech by the hired keyboard warriors - 30/09/2021
- Poem - Summer In South Sudan - 26/09/2021
- South Sudan and The Uncelebrated Victory - 20/09/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 69685 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56966 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 35233 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 27064 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24451 times