By Khamis Ayul Ngor
First and foremost, I would like to convey my thanks and appreciation to the president of the Republic H.E.Gen.Salva Kiir Mayardit for his commitment in the full implementation of the peace agreement and his commitment to restore the peace and stability in South Sudan.
However, your Excellency the president, the citizens are very happy for the decision you have taken for appointment of Hon.Athian Ding Athian as Minister of Finance and economic planning, your decision has come in right time were the people are in need for the personality that can change the situation of the economy of the country to improve the livelihood of our citizens. Nevertheless,in regard to the reformation,the Hon minister Athian Ding Athian has transformed the ministry of Finance in the level of chapter one which is salary, in this regard, our citizens are very happy because they are receiving their salary monthly without any delayment which is the priority and the task for the government is to make sure that citizens are pay on time.
The minister has laid the foundation of solving the high rate of US dollars against South Sudanese pounds in black market in collaboration with the central Bank,as for now, the rate of dollar is 40,000 SSP in black market instead of 62,000 SSP previously and it's a work of Hon minister with his team in the ministry of Finance to make sure the economic hardship that in which the country is undergoing to addressed the situation.
Dear Hon minister Athian Ding Athian, we the citizens are very happy and much delighted for the steps you have taken in reforming the ministry of Finance and your commitment to continue in serving the people of South Sudan at large and we are supporting you in the the process of reforming agenda that you have taken to restore our economy and bringing back to normalcy because the citizens are suffering a lot but with the commitment of minister and his team, they have managed to bring back the hope to the entire people of South Sudan and to address the delayment of salaries for civil servants. South Sudan will soon be great on your tremendous step for the betterment of the people as per now, our economy is getting better more than some years back and it's work you have put as Minister of Finance and economic planning, Hon Athian Ding Athian deserves much appreciation and and thanks for his tireless and hardworking.
Long live South Sudan!
Long live H.E.Gen.Salva Kiir Mayardit!
Long live Hon Athian Ding Athian!
Newer news items:
- By Maintaining The Divisive Memories We Shall Always Remain Broken No Matter The Fight We Stage Against The Evil In Our Country - 10/08/2021
- New Dawn Is Possible With South Sudanese Driven By Dedication And Clear Ideas - 07/08/2021
- The Transformation Of The Thoughts Through Positive Education Is The Path To Uniting And Healing South Sudan - 07/08/2021
- South Sudan And The Shared Struggle - 05/08/2021
- Fake Democracy - ديمقراطية مزيفة - 03/08/2021
Older news items:
- Honestly, We Must Have Forgotten The Suffering Of The Past And The Primary Objective For The Creation Of The Republic Of South Sudan - 23/07/2021
- It Is Alarming And Becoming Bitter, Respond My Leaders - 23/07/2021
- To Youth of Rumbek and Lakes State at large - 21/07/2021
- Research Paper: Effects of Sexual Harassment in Workplaces - A Critical Comparative Analysis Examining the Legal Frameworks in Great Lakes Region - 16/07/2021
- Negativity Shatters Dreams - 14/07/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 68853 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56850 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34988 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26987 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24398 times