This Young man Hon. Puot Kang Chuol the Minister of petroleum deserved my Support and my appreciation since he is doing the goodWill of South Sudanese people without Political differences and segregation in Oil Companies.
In Addition, the Way he Respect My able and Visionary leader Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit the president of the Republic of south Sudan and Chairman of SPLM motivated me previous months ago to talked live show during Striked of my people who are Exploited by Jocs in their own resources and supported miserably, preposterous by the leadership of Nilepet which is wrong and am not in position to support any limited idea that's killing our people of south Sudan.
My Chairman Baba Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit promised us during sworn in Ceremony of his Executive to work hand in hand to implement this peace agreement as first priority and deliver services equally to our people of south Sudan without political influences and complications but Nilepet abuse the order of Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit which is wrong and that's why I Condemned them few months ago at my useful Capacity as the SPLM Senior political Activist both in the country and Diaspora for the department of public relations to immediately stop the practice of the limbo of our country and Agree with Hon. Puot Kang Chuol without too much Argument.
To Conclude, to implement this Agreement is role of everyone in the Republic of south Sudan and I Appreciate my leader Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit for Cooperating with this Young man Puot Kang Chuol even if his Chairman of this small letters splm io is Complicated human being no problem.
Thank you and implement everything whether they like it or not you're already supported by a BIG man, Baba Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit. Full stop.
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The SPLM Senior political Activist
Newer news items:
- Negativity Shatters Dreams - 14/07/2021
- South Sudan is really lacking real men and women - The case of the innocent man called Ateny Wek Ateny - 13/07/2021
- July 9th, Though Broken And Shattered, Never Lament My Land - 08/07/2021
- Education Is The Key To Development - 01/07/2021
- Political Slogans, the evil that destroyed our land - 29/06/2021
Older news items:
- Optimism Is Accelerated By Positive Changes On The Ground - 26/06/2021
- SPLM of Jeema Nunu Kumba at its Last breath - 22/06/2021
- Hon. James Deng Wal is a Victim of his Own Visible Achievements: a response to the Uninformed Aguok- Akuei Youth Concern - 19/06/2021
- Rek Community of Warrap state are against the stability of Lakes State - 15/06/2021
- Open letter to Cde General Rin Teny Mabor, the Governor of Lakes State - 11/06/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 69041 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56879 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 35026 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 27006 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24409 times