Rek community are against the stability of my hometown Rumbek and they're happy and feel comfortable when there's instability in Rumbek for their benefit.
See how they're happy and celebrate the death of our people of Lakes state, Warrap state the hometown of Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit experience dangerous inter-communal conflict worsened than lakes state and security situation is normal now because Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit as Son of Warrap state solve the bloodshed of Warap state and forget that he is President of the Republic of south Sudan to provide security to every states in South Sudan including my hometown Rumbek which is still bleeding upto now.
In Addition, Bhar El Ghazal Region isn't belong to all of us with the same spirit of Brotherhood to share the spirit of life and oneness, unity, love and solidarity among ourselves, I think all this long If there's bleeding in Rumbek or any other part of South Sudan or Bhar El Ghazal is our pain as brothers and sisters but now different stories.
It Was very unfortunate yesterday evening to learn that our Rek people of Bhar El Ghazal celebrated the killing of our civilians in tea places and different restaurants, shame on you guys. Most of them usually used to said that we need Rumbek to be empty the land of honey, Milk and fertile soil.
I am appealing to the most Concerned Citizens of lakes state like me to consider using our differences of understanding to solve our problems which were brought by the movement of SPLM/A and Dr Riak Machar Teny, the grandfather of rebellious people in our country.
Otherwise we must quit from being called Bhar El Ghazal Ghazal people since other parts of the Region are being supported by the leadership of Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit and forget our state to bleed any how.
To whoever is happy about the death of our people you Will also experience pain we are feeling everyday because it isn't a choice or business for our people to unnecessarily continue killing themselves, we need forceful disarmament in lakes state and Government to protect their life and properties.
There's no Machines of weapons in lakes state for our Civilians to access weapons easily but the same government we support since day one upto is under questionable by we the most concerned Citizens of lakes state.
To Conclude, if you're from the Rek Community and feel annoyed about this opinion please inbox me online or call me through this Number Mr Pagur. 0922340398.
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The Concern Citizen of lakes state
Newer news items:
- Political Slogans, the evil that destroyed our land - 29/06/2021
- Congratulations to Honorable Puot Kang Chuol, the minister of petroleum for putting the interest of south Sudanese as first priority - 29/06/2021
- Optimism Is Accelerated By Positive Changes On The Ground - 26/06/2021
- SPLM of Jeema Nunu Kumba at its Last breath - 22/06/2021
- Hon. James Deng Wal is a Victim of his Own Visible Achievements: a response to the Uninformed Aguok- Akuei Youth Concern - 19/06/2021
Older news items:
- Open letter to Cde General Rin Teny Mabor, the Governor of Lakes State - 11/06/2021
- Gen. Santino Deng Wol: The Character Of Unassuming Leader - 31/05/2021
- Alma Ettore - Kiir declared war on South Sudan - 27/05/2021
- Let us build truth and Reconciliation - 24/05/2021
- As Paris Conference on Sudan Investment Commences Today, The Sentry Releases Report on Threat of Parastatals to Civilian Transition - 17/05/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 68211 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56757 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34797 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26917 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24339 times