H.E Salva Kiir Mayardit (File Image)
By: Deng Emmillo Mou
My heartfelt and sincere appreciation goes to the President of the Republic of South Sudan, the Commander-In-Chief of the South Sudan People's Defence Forces (SSPDF), the Supreme Commander of all the Organized Forces, the Chief Diplomat of the Country, the African Prince of Peace, the First Elected President of the new Country Republic of South Sudan, the Unshakeable Chairman of the Sudan People's Liberation Movement (SPLM) and above all, the South Sudanese Joshua that led the disadvantaged and the Marginalized South Sudanese to the God's promised Land of South Sudan, His Excellency Gen. Salva Kiir Mayardit for appointing a competent security minded person to the Most Country's senior position.
Dear His Excellency,
I am so much obliged to write in acknowledgement of the dedicated and tireless service that Gen. Akol Koor Kuch played despite the ups and downs that our new nation has been facing since the inception of the 2013 political crisis that almost resulted to the failed coup of December 16th 2013. As the true South Sudanese who would like to critically analyse your political appointees that you always assigned to different positions with roles and responsibilities expecting a certain degree of performance and service deliveries, I would like to feed you back with how each appointee has been performing his or her function, but I would particularly begin with this mentioned Gen. that has been so much performing his duties with the highest degree of honor and respect to both citizens and the appointing authority (Presidency).
Without this Fearless Lt. Gen. Akol Koor Kuch in charge of the internal Security, South Sudan could have been either a Yemem, Afghanistan or the American Libya that we all know today and this is the good thing about identifying and appointing the long known competent people who have the love of this country in their hearts. Therefore, Lt. Gen. Akol Koor deserves an appreciation from the South Sudanese masses for having prevented the country in going into the unwanted and disgraceful level that no one would admire at all. We need to learn how to appreciate someone that has responsibly taken up his/her duties as expected of so that the morale is exerted once again and that the appointing authority is helped in evaluating whether things are well? Or not and where?
Dear Lt. Gen. Akol Koor Kuch,
Congratulations to the work well done, and I wish you could continue saving our innocent lives from ever danger that you find coming our way. Remember that it's not everyone you serve recognizes your efforts but those God's created being. If people are to be recognized and awarded with the correct medals in Africa for the work well done, you would have not run short of getting hundreds medals with your boss His Excellency the President. You could have been such a Gen. that all African Leaders wish to have and the entire world in establishing the service needed of. If people are to be appreciated for the work well done, you would be the leader everyone appreciates. Thanks for knowing your job of protecting the regime as well as the citizens. I would like to inform you that those who love this nation you are serving but have no voices for being so vulnerable and too far from national affairs are hoping on you in making sure that security would be stabilized and citizens would learn how to appreciate each other.
With your recent promotion by a Presidential decree read on SSBC, I would like to tell you that it has been the symbol of your commitment to service that made you climbing a ladder of success. Security is the hope and the future of the country. You have successfully managed your department and therefore wish you a healthy of mind and body all the time. Remember that almost everyone loves you and the work you render to the citizens but are so fearful that they could not take a platform in appreciating you for the fear of unknown persecution.
To a person like me, there's nothing I would fear for if expressing an appreciation of a work well done kills people, then I would stand ready for, otherwise I am perfectly and rightfully doing something that I am more knowledgeable and there's nothing to regret in appreciating Lt. Gen. Akol Koor Kuch.
Newer news items:
- Let us build truth and Reconciliation - 24/05/2021
- As Paris Conference on Sudan Investment Commences Today, The Sentry Releases Report on Threat of Parastatals to Civilian Transition - 17/05/2021
- Mistreatment of SPLM Youth League by Cde Daniel Abocha Ali - 13/05/2021
- Shelter Afrique signs USD1.5bn housing deal with the Government of South Sudan - 11/05/2021
- BREAKING UPDATE: UK Sanctions Sudanese Businessman Al-Cardinal - 26/04/2021
Older news items:
- Congratulations to Honorable Cde Majur Mayuom Awan, the state minister for Housing and land public utilities, lakes state - 23/04/2021
- Petition letter: to the office of Honorable Makur kulang the governor of lakes state - 23/04/2021
- Report: How a One-Time Fugitive Found Fortune in South Sudan - 21/04/2021
- Warrap Political Game Of Thrones And The Collapse Of South Sudanese Nation - 15/04/2021
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, dies aged 99 - 09/04/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 67703 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56643 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34590 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26853 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24287 times