Rumbek Airstrip (wikimedia)
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
Dear citizen of lakes state please let us joint our hands together to appreciate our hard-working Son honourable Majur Mayuom Awan for his commitment to make sure that there will be general land survey in Rumbek town and beyond other Eight counties of lakes state.
Cde Majur Mayuom was a former minister of physical and infrastructure during defunct western lakes state and all of you experienced his job well done in some residential areas there in Rumbek and again Cde Majur Mayuom won another trust from Honorable Makur kulang to appointed him again to continue serving his people of lakes state because of his commitment and technocrat ideas.
To make matter good and excellent honorable Majur Mayuom started land surveying in Mayom and Makoi residential area and other opening up of the roads is going on in Dengnhial to pendit and Mabor ngap residential areas, so within his first week in the office to practice those good initiatives of development in our state. Thank you comrade and keep it up.
Cde Majur Mayuom is convincing because of these following benefits of survey.
1. Surveying is important and most of us depend on it to ensure order in the physical world around us. Surveyors play an integral role in land development, from the planning and design of land subdivisions through to the final construction of roads, utilities and landscaping.
2. The data gathered from surveying helps establish planning and design and provides data that can be used to determine the best course of action. These can be as diverse as deciding the routes of major infrastructure projects, to planning a simple house extension.
3. A land survey helps you in purchase of land and construction in the right direction. It helps you to decide whether the purchased land is good or bad and whether the land is flood prone or not.
4. Land surveying allows you to understand your land boundaries. A survey is performed in order to locate, describe, monument, and map the boundaries and corners of a parcel of land. It might also include the topography of the parcel, and the location of buildings and other improvements made to the parcel.
To conclude, am so happy for the great commitment of my Comrade Honorable Majur Mayuom Awan for implementing our mission and vision of SPLM in his Ministry.
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The SPLM Senior Political Activist
Newer news items:
- Mistreatment of SPLM Youth League by Cde Daniel Abocha Ali - 13/05/2021
- Shelter Afrique signs USD1.5bn housing deal with the Government of South Sudan - 11/05/2021
- BREAKING UPDATE: UK Sanctions Sudanese Businessman Al-Cardinal - 26/04/2021
- The Strength of Security in the Country, the Freedom of all - A Case of Lt. Gen. Akol Koor Kuch - 23/04/2021
Older news items:
- Petition letter: to the office of Honorable Makur kulang the governor of lakes state - 23/04/2021
- Report: How a One-Time Fugitive Found Fortune in South Sudan - 21/04/2021
- Warrap Political Game Of Thrones And The Collapse Of South Sudanese Nation - 15/04/2021
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, dies aged 99 - 09/04/2021
- Governor Manytuil Promises Justice And Blood Compensation To The Affected Families - 02/04/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 66350 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56427 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34140 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26737 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24181 times