On Saturday the 31st of March 2021 Honorable Governor Manytuil with his accompanied delegation paid a visit to the Nhialdiu Payam of Rubkona County.
“Addressing hundreds of thousands of people gathered at Nhialdiu playing ground, Hon. Dr.Joseph Manytuil Wejang promised that Justice and blood compensation to the affected family by cattle raiding and conflict should be provided in nearer time possible. And called upon Leek Community to embrace peaceful coexistence with neighbouring communities.
Governor Manytuil also directed the County authority to return the cattle raided by youth, as well as other Counties must also abide by the same order„.
Meanwhile, Rubkona County’Commissioner reiterated his commitment to work hand in hand with the state authority, in order to address the issues of cattle raiding, Inter-Communal conflict and areas affected by flood.
Copyright © 2021 Office of the Governor-Unity State.
Newer news items:
- Congratulations to Honorable Cde Majur Mayuom Awan, the state minister for Housing and land public utilities, lakes state - 23/04/2021
- Petition letter: to the office of Honorable Makur kulang the governor of lakes state - 23/04/2021
- Report: How a One-Time Fugitive Found Fortune in South Sudan - 21/04/2021
- Warrap Political Game Of Thrones And The Collapse Of South Sudanese Nation - 15/04/2021
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, dies aged 99 - 09/04/2021
Older news items:
- Change and Accountability - Trisha Cee’s death - 31/03/2021
- Open letter to First Lady Mama Ayen Mayardit - 28/03/2021
- Who Is Responsible For The Arrest Of The South Sudan Legend Musician Afro-beats Molano Larson Angok? - 26/03/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 5) - 26/03/2021
- Report: Sudan Moves to Undercut the Black Market Economy - 25/03/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 66350 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56427 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34140 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26737 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24181 times