Mama Ayen Mayardit (Supplied/Facebook)
Open letter to First Lady Mama Ayen Mayardit.
I would like to congratulate you for being a magnificent mother of this beautiful nation and I thank God for giving us this splendid gifted. You have been stood with us in both day and night without denying your citizen and that is a true love of mother to her children. You never ran away when things turn into deteriorating. Furthermore, you are still distinctively and charismatically the mother of South Sudan of which we the citizens of this country will never halt applauding to you. Please make sure that a brilliant First Lady like you will never walk alone forever and ever. Now we South Sudanese are loft for having you whether you want to acknowledge it or not. You're supportable, applaudable and lovable in greater South Sudan.
Dearest Mama, I want to acknowledge you about the arresting of South Sudan legend musician Afro-beats Larson Angok Garang Wieu. I don't recognize whether you heard it or not. Hence, I'm assuring you that Mr.Larson Angok Garang was arrested by the Criminal Investigation Department in Wau, South Sudan and deported to Juba. He has been put in detention for almost three weeks without investigation and that is a kind of abuse, oppression, and injustice. All his colleagues, relatives and family are denied to see him in custody. As you're a great mother of all time, I begging you to release our legend musician Mr. Larson Angok Garang who is also the die-hard supporter of H.E president Salva Kiir Mayardit. Since he was put in custody without proper charges it means that he doesn't have a problem rather than tarnishing his image. He was arrested by four senior government officials and three musicians from Northern Bhar El Ghazal State.
My dearest Mama, Larson Angok Garang Wieu is a South Sudan veteran musician, flag-waving and true hearted of our beloved Nation. He couldn't be jailed for almost three weeks without investigation. It's a kind of oppression, corruption and injustice of which you should intervene to release him. It's unbecoming to intimidate and develop arbitrary arrests to those who are shielding the president in his daily progress activities. Obviously, he is a pure innocent man that should be congratulated for being the president's diehard booster. In this time "a fly will not get into a closed mouth and a good salad may be the prologue to a bad supper." Please a good neighbour, a good morrow.
Over and over, I felt disgusted when I saw the shielder of our beloved president was arrested and harassed without convincing evidence. I even cried out sharply and realized that there is huge marginalisation and massive injustice still forward emotion in South Sudan. Meanwhile we're still celebrating peace revitalization in our country that was brought by our noble leader H.E president Salva Kiir Mayardit. You're a great mother complexed with love, humour and compassion. Then I knelt down more times to you in order to bail out your son Larson Angok Garang Wieu from incarceration. He has suffered for detainment and things are complicated. I urged those people to #FreeLarsonAngok .
Newer news items:
- Warrap Political Game Of Thrones And The Collapse Of South Sudanese Nation - 15/04/2021
- Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh, dies aged 99 - 09/04/2021
- Governor Manytuil Promises Justice And Blood Compensation To The Affected Families - 02/04/2021
- Change and Accountability - Trisha Cee’s death - 31/03/2021
Older news items:
- Who Is Responsible For The Arrest Of The South Sudan Legend Musician Afro-beats Molano Larson Angok? - 26/03/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 5) - 26/03/2021
- Report: Sudan Moves to Undercut the Black Market Economy - 25/03/2021
- Statement of Collo Community Leaders in Diaspora regarding giving Malakal to Padang Dinka - 19/03/2021
- Gen. Marial Chanuong Yol - A man of pleasant rare character ever found in any country - 16/03/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 65981 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56354 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 33987 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26698 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24148 times