The SPLM Unity State’ Interim Chairperson,Cde.Dr.Joseph Manytuil Wejang has presided over the swearing in“of the SPLM Unity State’Deputy Chairperson, State Assistant Secretaries and SPLM Counties Chairpersons„.
Addressing the newly sworn in SPLM Unity State appointees,Cde. Dr.Joseph Manytuil Wejang directed the SPLM Counties Chairpersons to strategize on party membership Mobilization from Counties up to villages level. Cde Manytuil reiterated the commitments of his leadership“to RECRUIT new members, delivering necessary services to the local people, precisely like schools, hospitals, clean drinking water and roads connection across the State must be provided„.
SPLM Unity State’Deputy Chairperson Congratulated Cde Dr. Joseph Manytuil Wejang for the trust and vowed to work closely“to mobilize and sensitize SPLM members in Unity State about party objectives, mission and vision.
Meanwhile, SPLM Unity State’Interim Secretary applauded the commitment of Cde. Dr.Joseph Manytuil“on party representation in the newly reconstituted government of Unity State„. Cde Chotyier assured the commitment of SPLM Unity State’Secretariat“ to work for party progress and rally behind the SPLM and Unity State government under leadership of Cde.Dr.Joseph Manytuil Wejang„.
Copyright © 2021 Office of the Governor- Unity State.
Newer news items:
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 5) - 26/03/2021
- Report: Sudan Moves to Undercut the Black Market Economy - 25/03/2021
- Statement of Collo Community Leaders in Diaspora regarding giving Malakal to Padang Dinka - 19/03/2021
- Gen. Marial Chanuong Yol - A man of pleasant rare character ever found in any country - 16/03/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 4) - 16/03/2021
Older news items:
- Petition - Withholding the announcement of the Commissioner of Makal County in Upper Nile State - 12/03/2021
- The National Salvation Front’s fourth anniversary - 06/03/2021
- An Open Letter to H.E Salva Kiir Mayardit for the Removal of Hon. Athian Diing Athian, The Unable Minister of Finance and Economic Planning - 06/03/2021
- Dr. Chol Deng Thon: The Only Hope for South Sudan Oil Sector Reform - 03/03/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 3) - 03/03/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 68855 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56850 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34989 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26987 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24398 times