Mombasa: February 21, 2021: Companies and individuals interested in taking part in the second Kenya Ports Authority East Africa Maritime Awards 2020 have until Friday March 19, 2021 to submit their entries via the Awards website, https://www.eama.co.ke/award-categories/
The Awards seek to recognize and award notable users of the Port of Mombasa and individual players are open to companies from across the breadth of the maritime sector, comprising the shipping, ports, services, engineering, and leisure marine industries with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan, and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
Organized in partnerships with the Kenya Maritime Authority (KMA), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Kenya Trade Network Agency (KenTrade), Shippers Council of Eastern Africa (SCEA) and East African Business Council (EABC), EAMA seeks to promote excellence in service delivery and adoption of best practices; appreciate exceptional contribution to the industry and regional economies; encourage innovation and healthy competition among regional industry players; and improve overall performance of the sector.
Winners will be unveiled at an award ceremony slated for May 21, 2021 in Mombasa, Kenya.
The EAMA awards are a strategic initiative of the Authority in collaboration with the Kenya Maritime Authority, Kenya Revenue Authority, Kenya Trade Network Agency, Shippers Council of Eastern Africa, East African Business Council and Think Business Limited. The objective of the awards is to promote excellence in service delivery, appreciate exceptional contribution to the industry and economy, encourage innovation, and improve overall performance.
For more information, please visit: https://www.eama.co.ke/
Tel: +254 736 014 596
Newer news items:
- Dr. Chol Deng Thon: The Only Hope for South Sudan Oil Sector Reform - 03/03/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 3) - 03/03/2021
- From Dominance To Contribution, We Must Shift - 28/02/2021
- Without Co-operation, Our Ideal Human Nature May Cease From Our Lives - 27/02/2021
- The JCE: The Axis of Evil - Governing the country by proxy! - 25/02/2021
Older news items:
- When The Giant Is Not On The Plot, No Construction Can Take Place - 24/02/2021
- Poem - I am Your Blood - 23/02/2021
- A critique of ICG’s Africa Report No. 300, 10 February 2021 - 22/02/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 2) - 22/02/2021
- To Jieng Council of Elders and other Elders of the 63 tribes - 20/02/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 69703 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56968 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 35239 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 27066 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24452 times