By, Hon. Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
First and foremost I would like to take this Golden opportunity as Chairman of South Sudan Junior Council of Elders to appreciate the Jieng Council of Elders for expressing themselves beyond expectation of south Sudanese and approved by 99.9% of our people wrong since late January and middle of this month.
Dear, Jieng Council of Elders and other Elders of our beautiful 63 tribes, we Young people of this great Nation know your painful contribution for more than three to two decade of war for our country to be name as Republic of South Sudan was not easy mandated or Donations from any countries or individuals but is resulted of your longest struggle of different choice of bloodshed and survived with different types of wounded.
So, on behalf of my leadership and on my own behalf as Concern Citizen i need whoever God blessed with 60 years and above to think positively and be independent from any influence of limbo against progress of our country because God doesn't bless you all beyond the life expectancy of Africa which is 57 ages and caused more infighting, instability to we young people. We know all of you as our Elders regardless of tribes, Region, race, creed, color and many others as our Elders and libraries of our country to move south Sudan forward in the certain level of prosperity you fought for with Arabs bourgeois.
In addition, innovation comes from new people who have new ideas to solve old problems that face any society in the world, so we Young people need to think properly and fulfill our duties because we are the majority and most energetic in this country. Some elders are joking with it.
To my fellow young men and women, put in your useful mind we all need each other as south Sudanese and the achievement of understanding is the key to opportunity, which rational policies must be shape, nurture and mature in our country. Man's desire to survive, a realistic assessment of today's shrunk world must conclude that the goal of survival can be reached only if cooperation out of distance conflicts. Yet survival is increasingly endangered in our country.
The obvious reason is that in a country in which mankind diverging upon itself conflict in intbloodshed s, politics continue to engage more energies than cooperation.
To Conclude, I am appealing to our Elders of three Regions to be exemplary ambassadors of Peace, unity, faithful, forgiveness, love and harmony in our great Country and urge the leadership of the Country under President Salva Kiir Mayardit and his signatories to fully implement the peace Agreement for the services to reach our civil population on time in the grassroots level.
"Development is a Global political process and prime requirement of peace"
Thank you you all and May Almighty God bless South Sudan and its people. Amen
By, Hon. Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The Chairman of South Sudan Junior Council of Elders, Juba.
Newer news items:
- KPA Extends Date for Regional Maritime Awards Entries - 24/02/2021
- When The Giant Is Not On The Plot, No Construction Can Take Place - 24/02/2021
- Poem - I am Your Blood - 23/02/2021
- A critique of ICG’s Africa Report No. 300, 10 February 2021 - 22/02/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 2) - 22/02/2021
Older news items:
- Congratulatory Message to Lt. Gen. Budhok Ayang Anei Kur on his Appointment as the Governor of Upper Nile State, South Sudan - 19/02/2021
- Letter to the President By The Family Of The Late Hon. Elias Mathuch Mayuot Machuar - 18/02/2021
- Governor Manytuil pays the Arrears of Unity State' Students studies in Bharelgazal University - 17/02/2021
- Through Togetherness We Can Advance Together - 15/02/2021
- The machinery of Doom: An appraisal of the pantribal sodality and state interloping of the Jieng Council of Elders (JCE) in South Sudan - 14/02/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 65057 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56173 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 33741 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26617 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24094 times