This Wednesday, the Governor of Unity State, Lt.Gen. Dr.Joseph Manytuil Wejang has cleared the Arrears of more than fifty(50) students studying in Bharelgazal University. The amount is worth one million South Sudanese Pounds which will cover both feeding and accommodation fees respectively in the Hostel.
Mr.Dak Gatwang, the Unity State's students Representative in Bharelgazal University applauded Honorable Governor for paying the arrears. Mr. Gatwang appreciated honorable governor for the positive response and stressed that the students will no longer be worried about Covid 19 lockdown, since the accommodation and feeding programs are provided, Mr. Gatwang added.
Last week, Honorable Governor Manytuil cleared the arrears of Unity State's students staying in three Hostels of Juba University.
Copyright © Office of the Governor_ Unity State.
Newer news items:
- A critique of ICG’s Africa Report No. 300, 10 February 2021 - 22/02/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 2) - 22/02/2021
- To Jieng Council of Elders and other Elders of the 63 tribes - 20/02/2021
- Congratulatory Message to Lt. Gen. Budhok Ayang Anei Kur on his Appointment as the Governor of Upper Nile State, South Sudan - 19/02/2021
- Letter to the President By The Family Of The Late Hon. Elias Mathuch Mayuot Machuar - 18/02/2021
Older news items:
- Through Togetherness We Can Advance Together - 15/02/2021
- The machinery of Doom: An appraisal of the pantribal sodality and state interloping of the Jieng Council of Elders (JCE) in South Sudan - 14/02/2021
- Poem - I do still sense the victory of a cohesive South Sudan - 08/02/2021
- South Sudan is Museveni’s Laboratory of Bad Leadership that Produces Toxic Leaders to Misgovern Blue people - 07/02/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 1) - 02/02/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 66350 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56427 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34140 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26737 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24181 times