- Be the chief administrative officer of the SPLM party and shall be answerable to the chairman Cde Salva kiir Mayardit and the Political Bureau in the performance of her functions and duties.
- Be the Secretary of the PB, NLC and the NC and keep the minutes and records the same.
- Receive reports of all the SPLM departments and committees, except the reports of committees convened by the chairman.
- Receive reports and oversee the work of the state Secretariats and report to the PB.
- Organize meetings of the PB, NLC and the NC, and notify all the members accordingly.
- Recommend to the PB the reorganization of the Party Structures.
- Channel and disseminate the resolutions and directives of the PB, NLC, NC and the National Secretariat and ensure their implementation.
- Prepare periodic progress reports on the work of the National Secretariat, the PB and NLC.
- Determine the order of precedence, functions and duties of her Deputies.
- Provide guidance to the SPLM Caucuses in the legislature Chair by Cde Ajongo Akol and the Executive.
- Recommend to the Chairman Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit for appointment of Technical Advisors, National and Deputy Secretaries.
- Perform any other function like ongoing Political training in SPLM National Youth League's office in Juba here or duty that may be assigned to her by able and Visionary Chairman Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit, PB or the NLC Consistent with our Constitution of SPLM.
To conclude, let briefcase parties learn from my Competent and potential Cde Jemma Nunu Kumba.
Cde Jemma Nunu Kumba Oyeee, the Warrior of good cause
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The SPLM Senior Political Activist
Newer news items:
- South Sudan is Museveni’s Laboratory of Bad Leadership that Produces Toxic Leaders to Misgovern Blue people - 07/02/2021
- Request for the immediate removal of NILEPET Managing Director Eng. Bol Ring Muorwel (Part 1) - 02/02/2021
- The Solutions To Our Problems Are Well Written In The Musical Book - 01/02/2021
- BREAKING: Fugitive From International Criminal Court Arrested in Central African Republic, Headed to The Hague - 25/01/2021
- UK Foreign Secretary Meets Leaders in Sudan, as Experts Urge Action on Military Capture of Industrial and Economic Sectors - 21/01/2021
Older news items:
- Formation of Bhar El Ghazal Community leadership Executive Council ( BECLEC) - 12/01/2021
- Happy 9th January - 09/01/2021
- Response to bias song composed by Mr Artist Larson Angok Garang - 09/01/2021
- South Sudan, a Country Sailing in the Sea of Misery - 06/01/2021
- Hon. James Deng Wal is a Real Reformist and Nationalist in South Sudan - 05/01/2021
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 69580 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56951 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 35178 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 27056 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24441 times