To Larson Angok Garang and his supporters who love his new song of SPLM.
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
First foremost let me say good morning to each and everyone of you here in South Sudan and Afternoon, night in different World.
Mr Artist, Larson Angok Garang, I totally disagree with you for your bias Song you composed about SPLM and blame Our innocent Chairman Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit A lot in Your Personal frustration because you were blocked to meet President Salva Kiir Mayardit J1, first you're not Political Activist but Artist and Artists are Ambassadors of Unity, Peace, faithfulness regardless of Gender, Racial, tribe, Religious, political parties and many others.
Mr artist, Larson Angok Garang, SPLM by than SPLM was a Revolutionary political party but Now is change already as Political party Since 2011 after we gain our Independent of Sudan. As SPLM Senior Political Activist both in the Country and Diaspora I am advising you at my Capacity to Avoid Composing the limited Song of Division using the Name of SPLM as organization because I need you to respect our Core value, Unity, Equality and Progress for all South Sudanese and the World.
Mr Artist, Larson Angok, South Sudan to become as Country today isn't a worked of SPLM/A alone or those who were in Bush alone for your information but is the contribution of every South Sudanese both in liberated areas and in Khartoum and the western World to Convince other Nations to give us support like enough logistics and train our forces.
In Additional, our Comrades of SPLM are not respecting Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit as leader, to see him as their Age mate only which is wrong and starting telling us the stories of liberation than transforming the Vision and Mission of struggle into tangible things for progress of our Country because we all need better future for everyone not for group of elites only. Children of 2000-2021 are mature enough now as some of them give birth to their Mighty children already, and they don't need those stories in word but in Action but with good will of Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit you blamed a lot of everything will go well as you expected it.
To conclude, am not against your membership In SPLM, but you can't use The Name of SPLM as organization to compose the bias song. I am advising you once more to compose sensitive songs that can unite the people of South Sudan under the umbrella of the mighty party SPLM. Thank you
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The SPLM Senior Political Activist
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- South Sudan, a Country Sailing in the Sea of Misery - 06/01/2021
- Hon. James Deng Wal is a Real Reformist and Nationalist in South Sudan - 05/01/2021
- To Build South Sudan, The Tree Growing Method Can Guide Us - 04/01/2021
- Open letter to the President - Request to Pardon Teenager Magai Matiop Ngong - 31/12/2020
- A wake up Call for Collo people to explore the option of opting out from South Sudan, why not? - 28/12/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 63778 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56015 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 33507 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26554 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24041 times