By Deng Rialdit Akok
The incumbent Executive Director in the Office of President Hon. James Deng Wal is a Great Reformist and Nationalist in the Republic of South Sudan. The Achievements of James Deng Wal in the Office of President are tangible and visible. In a matter of short period of time as an Executive Director, James Deng Wal succeeded in accomplishing a complete reformation and transformation in the highest office and his achievements are known by every ordinary citizen. Hon. James Deng's capability, ability and academic qualifications are unquestionable and this explains why he succeeded in achieving required reform in the Office of President.
One of the tangible accomplishments of Hon. James Deng Wal in the Office of President, is the initiation and implementation of the ongoing construction of Presidential Apartments known as J. Three. The presidential apartment which is under construction will accommodate more than 800 guards and their families after its completion. Therefore, the Executive Director in the Office of President Hon. James Deng Wal deserves a credit and appreciation from the South Sudanese for implementing the construction of Presidential Apartments. The premises of Presidential Apartments shall be standing and visible for millions of years on the earth and such fixed and permanent asset will be used by the current and future generations of South Sudan.
Another visible achievement of Hon. James Deng Wal is the renovation of the Presidential Palace and construction of new gates around the presidential premises. In a matter of a few months in the office as an Executive Director, Hon. James Deng Wal initiated a rehabilitation or renovation program of the presidential palace and construction of new gates. The South Sudan Presidential Palace is currently one of the most beautiful and smartest palaces in the whole world and this can be testified by whoever has paid a courtesy visit to it (J One) one day. The South Sudan Presidential Palace is more beautiful and clean than the paradise and this is a result of having a hard-working and patriotic Executive Director in the person of Hon. James Deng Wal.
In conclusion, as the Bible says give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give to God what belongs to God. The Executive Director in the Office of President Hon. James Deng Wal deserves a maximum appreciation from all the South Sudanese either in the diaspora or with in the country. James Deng Wal has attained a clean legacy that will be remembered for the coming millions of years in South Sudan. His achievements in a period of one year as an Executive Director, will be remembered in millions of years to come. All the citizens of South Sudan are in need of infrastructural development and attaining this infrastructural development is a full process. Hon. James Deng Wal is one of the young hard-working leaders whose names have permanently entered into the history of infrastructural development in the Republic of South Sudan.
Therefore, I would like to first appreciate the peacemaker, the Joshua, the hero, the freedom fighter, the champion of Independence and the liberator His Excellency President Salva Kiir Mayardit for appointing the young intelligent and hard-working leader Hon. James Deng Wal as an Executive Director in the Office of President. Hon. James Deng Wal is a right person in the right place at the right time. If President Salva Kiir has ten hard-working men like Hon. James Deng Wal, South Sudan would have been competing with the United States of America in terms of development. May the Almighty God of South Sudan bless both President Salva Kiir and his Executive Director James Deng Wal and give them more wisdom in order to accomplish more achievements.
Newer news items:
- Roles of Cde Jemma Nunu Kumba, the Warrior of good cause - 19/01/2021
- Formation of Bhar El Ghazal Community leadership Executive Council ( BECLEC) - 12/01/2021
- Happy 9th January - 09/01/2021
- Response to bias song composed by Mr Artist Larson Angok Garang - 09/01/2021
- South Sudan, a Country Sailing in the Sea of Misery - 06/01/2021
Older news items:
- To Build South Sudan, The Tree Growing Method Can Guide Us - 04/01/2021
- Open letter to the President - Request to Pardon Teenager Magai Matiop Ngong - 31/12/2020
- A wake up Call for Collo people to explore the option of opting out from South Sudan, why not? - 28/12/2020
- Our Thoughts Have An Incredible Role In Building South Sudan In The Year Ahead (2021) - 28/12/2020
- Freedom of South Sudanese - 26/12/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 68840 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56848 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34985 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26986 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24398 times