Open letter to President of Republic of South Sudan
H.E Gen. Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit
J1, South Sudan
Ref: Request to Pardon Teenager Magai Matiop Ngong who is Convicted to Death Sentence
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
Your Excellency, allow me to express my gratitude and appreciation for partially forming the R-TGONU in fulfillment of the dateline stipulated in the Agreement document. On this juncture, I would further like to pass my greetings to your entire cabinet and all parties to the agreement.
Back to subject matter, I'm requesting your esteemed leadership to pardon our Son and Child Magai Matiop Ngong for some following reasons:
1. At the time Teenager Magai Matiop Ngong committed crime he was a child of 15 years Old like others children in our country and the rest of the world.
2. Magai Matiop Ngong was convicted to death in 2017 in Nimule High Court which is painful in the eyes of South Sudanese.
3. the Appeal Court commuted the sentence that was imposed on Magai giving the fact that Magai was a child by the time of crime, When Magai's complainant was given a copy of the Court results, he insisted that the decision was wrong which later made him to appeal to the Supreme Court, After he (Magai's complainant) appealed the court decision, legal procedures stopped and Magai is now living at Juba Central Prison waiting for the Supreme Court to make its decision, Please your Excellency you're only solution to this complicated case.
Your Excellency, Am requesting you to Pardon Magai Matiop Ngong as a Concern Citizen and patriotic Son of South Sudan at my Capacity to put Justice in the Right place, he Teenager Magai Matiop Ngong have a great creatives to help Our Generation because we all need each other to build our Country.
Your Excellency, you're Supreme leader and people's leader of South Sudan both the living and the death are under your responsibilities, am once more requesting you to register the name of Magai Matiop Ngong in the list of my fellow South Sudanese you're going to pardon Tomorrow to celebrate new year with their families and parents.
To Conclude, I need Justice for Magai Matiop Ngong
Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit please Pardon Magai Matiop Ngong
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The Concern Citizen of South Sudan
Newer news items:
- Happy 9th January - 09/01/2021
- Response to bias song composed by Mr Artist Larson Angok Garang - 09/01/2021
- South Sudan, a Country Sailing in the Sea of Misery - 06/01/2021
- Hon. James Deng Wal is a Real Reformist and Nationalist in South Sudan - 05/01/2021
- To Build South Sudan, The Tree Growing Method Can Guide Us - 04/01/2021
Older news items:
- A wake up Call for Collo people to explore the option of opting out from South Sudan, why not? - 28/12/2020
- Our Thoughts Have An Incredible Role In Building South Sudan In The Year Ahead (2021) - 28/12/2020
- Freedom of South Sudanese - 26/12/2020
- Public Awareness and a very Merry Christmas - 25/12/2020
- Invest Genuinely In The Children For They Are The Problem Solvers Of Tomorrow - 21/12/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 63778 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56015 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 33507 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26553 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24041 times