By Ror Chol Akol
I came across an incendiary article written by an unknown individual and shared by the infamous anti government page known as Sixty 4 Tribes Press. The baseless article falsely accused the incumbent Inspector General of Police of being behind the murder of Juba University Lecturer Moulana Bol Chol Kucdit. The unnamed anti peace element through his article further accused the Inspector General of Police of systematically targeting a certain section in Lake State. Therefore, the false accusations levelled against our Inspection General of Police, compelled me to open this response in his defense.
First and foremost, The Inspector General of Police Gen. Majak Akec Malok was in Rajap for an official inspection of unified police force at the time of Muolana Bol Chol's murder. After three days of the incidence, the then Minister of interior Hon. Michael Chienjiek Gray was summoned by parliament and Inspector General of Police Gen. Majak Akec was out on the trip for the same mission in Rajaf. The then Minister of Interior Gen. Michael Chiengjiek went to the Parliament and was accompanied by the Assistant IGP for Administration and CID due to the fact that Gen. Majak Akec was still away on the official mission.
After returning from the mission, the Inspector General of Police managed to apprehend the killer of Muolana Bol Chol. The South Sudan Police Service invested 4.5 million pounds on this case. Gen. Majak Akec Malok and his administration applied their efforts to make sure that the murderer of Muolana Bol Chol is apprehended and brought to book and indeed, they managed to capture the killer in short period of time. I see no reason for accusing Gen Majak Akec because it was through his efforts that led to eventual apprehension of the murderer of Muolana Bol Chol.
Therefore, I urged the general public to be more careful of the false allegations and anti peace articles being spread by the hired anti peace elements against the peace loving and hard-working Inspector General of Police Gen. Majak Akec. We are fully aware equally that the one behind these false allegations against Gen. Majak Akec is Biet Puoric Matuong. Raising false allegations against someone amounts to defamation. Anyone found behind these false allegations shall be brought to book.
In addition, it has come to our attention that the Minister of Interior Paul Mayom Akech has hired Machar Mayuen and Deng Mayom Akech his own son to tarnish the good image of IGP Majak Akec in the social media. The mentioned three paid writers have been writing and disseminating incendiary, defamatory and derogatory articles against Gen. Majak Akec. The South Sudanese on the social media must take into consideration that no truth can come out from the mouth of a paid writer. I am calling upon Machar Mayuen, Deng Mayom Akech, Biet Pouric Matuong and many other paid writers across South Sudan to efficiently use their acquired knowledge and talents in advocating for peace. Knowing how to write and read is a God's gift and it shouldn't be misused for betraying and defaming other people in social media.
Hon. Paul Mayom Akec lost popularity in whole Agaar land and as we speak his children abandoned him and join SPLM-IO. Team of his children who joined SPLM-IO is being lead by his daughter Aruai Paul Mayom Akec who is likely to be an MP in Lakes soonest. Many Agaar sons and daughters are diserting SPLM and join SPLM-IO because if one man called Paul Mayom Akec. He is currently sponsoring feud in Rumbek. Three days ago, he met with Governor of Lakes state Hon. Makur Kulang and he gave the Governor list of those to be appointed as state ministers and Commissioners which is full of his relatives, children and close associates. He threatened Governor Makur Kulang that failure to appoint those in his list will lead to his dismissal.
Governor Makur Kulang is handcuffed by Hon. Paul Mayom Akec because he has no option but to work for all what Mayom said. Hon. Paul Mayom Akec went further to threaten Governor Makur Kulang that he was one who brought him to power, not President Salva Kiir Mayardit. Now, the whole citizens of Lakes are almost deserting Governor Makur Kulang because he became his personal assistant to Governor for people of Lakes state.
In conclusion, Hon. Paul Mayom Akec is the evil behind the mess in the whole of Rumbek and cancer in Lakes politics who is sending many people to SPLM-IO including his children.
Newer news items:
- South Sudan Needs To Consider Women In Decision Making - 10/12/2020
- Cde Goc Akot Atem is an innocent victim of proxy media war - 08/12/2020
- Eng. Akol Santo Arech is 100% free from malpractices : a rebuttal to the baseless open letter of non existing Concerned Youth - 07/12/2020
- Hon. Paul Mayom Akec on a monstrous campaign for Presidency - 06/12/2020
- Condemnation Statement By Collo Community Leaders in Diaspora - 27/11/2020
Older news items:
- Ethiopia is Atlantis! - undisputed proof - 23/11/2020
- Biography of Dr. John Garang Mabior - 22/11/2020
- Appointment Of Gen. Johnson Olony Under The SPLM-IO Nomination Automatically Makes Him The Splm-io Nominee & The Member. - 22/11/2020
- Public Updates: The long-awaited moment for the people of Sudan has finally come - 20/11/2020
- Governor Manytuil donated over ten thousand US Dollars to the Unity State's students in Uganda - 20/11/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 68840 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56850 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34985 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26986 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24398 times