By: Brown Akoon-Makerjök Yel Dut
Public Updates: The long-awaited moment for the people of Sudan has finally come as all the leaders of armed and unarmed opposition Groups under Sudan Revolutionary Movements arrived in Khartoum to implement the Juba Peace Agreement.
The Chairperson of the Mediation Committee Hon Tut Gatluak Manime reiterated the commitment of President Kiir to ensure that the peace Agreement is implemented by all the parties who are signatory to the Juba Peace Agreement.
The dawn of peace, stability and prosperity in the war torn regions of Sudan has come to an end with the arrival of the leaders of the Sudanese opposition groups to come to Khartoum for the first time Sudan following the signing of the Juba Peace Agreement for the Republic of Sudan last month in Juba.
This move has given more hope and green light to the people who are affected by the conflict in the region of Darfur, Blue Nile, Southern Kordofan, Nuba Mountains, Eastern, Central and the entire part of Sudan to enjoy the dividend of peace following decades of brutal conflicts.
The parties to Juba attended a peace celebration at the Sudan Freedom square that drew thousands of people from all walks of lives rising burners carrying messages of peace and chanting peace has finally come to Sudan and applauding the tremendous efforts done by President Kiir and the Mediation Committee to resolve conflicts in Sudan peacefully.
The government delegation headed by the Vice President Hussien Adbalbegai Ayii and the Chairperson of the Mediation Committee Hon. Tut Gatluak Manime pledged the stand and commitment of the government of South Sudan to work for the implementation of the Juba Peace Agreement. The Transitional Government of Sudan reiterated its commitment to work hand in hand with their brothers from the oppositions to move the country forward.
The next task is now for the opposition's leaders Sudan Revolutionary Movements to work out modalities with their parties to the Juba Peace Agreement in order to form a new Transitional Government where the opposition leaders would be part of to bring the country back to stability and prosperity.
Brown Akoon-Makerjök Yel Dut,
President of the Team Good News across the globe.
Newer news items:
- Condemnation Statement By Collo Community Leaders in Diaspora - 27/11/2020
- A rebuttal to the baseless incendiary article written against the I.G.P Gen. Majak Akec, published on Sixty 4 Tribes Press - 23/11/2020
- Ethiopia is Atlantis! - undisputed proof - 23/11/2020
- Biography of Dr. John Garang Mabior - 22/11/2020
- Appointment Of Gen. Johnson Olony Under The SPLM-IO Nomination Automatically Makes Him The Splm-io Nominee & The Member. - 22/11/2020
Older news items:
- Governor Manytuil donated over ten thousand US Dollars to the Unity State's students in Uganda - 20/11/2020
- Keynote Remarks by Dr Lam Akol, Chairman of the NDM, at the Political Leaders Workshop on the Permanent Constitution Making Process in South Sudan, 18 – 19 November 2020, Juba. - 18/11/2020
- Stability in Sudan is our stability here in south Sudan - 16/11/2020
- Response To South Sudan Media Outlets For Circulating Counterfeit News Against H.E President Salva Kiir Mayardit And South Sudan Presidential Advisor On National Security Affairs Hon. Tut Gatluak Manime - 14/11/2020
- Conflict gold flooding into Dubai from Africa - money laundering, mass violence linked - 10/11/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 65988 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56359 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 33996 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26701 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24151 times