By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
Congratulations to our SPLM/A North under able and Visionary leader Cde Malik Agaar and his Revolutionaries leaders for putting the interest of Sudanese people as a first priority.
We are One Citizen in Two Countries, SPLM South Sudan under my Potential and Competent Leader, the Warrior of good Cause since day one Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit has stood firm to make sure that there is a Conducive Environment in The North and South for whatever situation is about. The greatest danger lies in failure to understand the new realities and their implications in North and the South. Conversely, the Achievement of understanding is the key to opportunity, which rational policies of our sisterly countries must shape, Nurture and Mature in our foreign relationship.
Sudan and south Sudan Opposition leaders has now reached the point where they faces the question of survival or extinction in our ultimate dimensions, they also at least as well equipped as we ever was to solve the Survival problems of both countries, we all need each other as Sudanese and South Sudanese people to Solve our problems more than involve other people who are lacking sustainable skills of Solving our issues.
In the traditional world most men attempted to cope with survival problems according to the formulas of Micro politics; they linked their safety and their chances for happiness to the life and power of their tribe, city, class and State but now need equality, Justice, progress for both countries.
In Addition, Thank you General Tut Gew Gatluak for your Commitment toward Sudanese peace Agreement, you deserved Credit.
In Conclusion, Congratulations to my Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit for mandating Sudanese Agreement until the Opposition's leaders reached safety in Sudan without fear and Political Fever.
"One Citizen in two Countries "
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The SPLM Senior Political Activist
Newer news items:
- Biography of Dr. John Garang Mabior - 22/11/2020
- Appointment Of Gen. Johnson Olony Under The SPLM-IO Nomination Automatically Makes Him The Splm-io Nominee & The Member. - 22/11/2020
- Public Updates: The long-awaited moment for the people of Sudan has finally come - 20/11/2020
- Governor Manytuil donated over ten thousand US Dollars to the Unity State's students in Uganda - 20/11/2020
- Keynote Remarks by Dr Lam Akol, Chairman of the NDM, at the Political Leaders Workshop on the Permanent Constitution Making Process in South Sudan, 18 – 19 November 2020, Juba. - 18/11/2020
Older news items:
- Response To South Sudan Media Outlets For Circulating Counterfeit News Against H.E President Salva Kiir Mayardit And South Sudan Presidential Advisor On National Security Affairs Hon. Tut Gatluak Manime - 14/11/2020
- Conflict gold flooding into Dubai from Africa - money laundering, mass violence linked - 10/11/2020
- Generous And Philanthropic Support Of Mrs. Achai Wiir Is Important - 09/11/2020
- People’s power Equals NAS - Be like a tree, drop the dead leave (Rumi) - 03/11/2020
- S. Sudan Minister of Finance should revoke the unconstitutional dismissal of his office staffs - 25/10/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 62563 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 55797 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 33208 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26482 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23966 times