By: Brown Akoon Yel Dut
The fake news had been published in various media outlets titled; CORRUPTION: Ex-finance minister’s teeth broken during fist fight in Dubai with businessman Kur Ajing over stolen crude oil money, November 12, 2020. It goes viral on social media and that is a complimentary baseless accusation for involving Mr. President Salva Kiir Mayardit and Hon.Tut Gatluak Manime in that muddle of messiness.
General speaking and honestly, I would like to accentuate the general public that H.E President Salva Kiir Mayardit and Hon. Tut Gatluak Manime are not in that disorderliness activities because they're farsighted, diligent, and visionary leaders that we have ever known in our lives and their work is based on sophistication, worldliness and disillusionment. They're purely noble leaders in South Sudan and Africa at large.
Hence, I want to approach public attention that President Salva Kiir Mayardit and Hon. Tut Gatluak Manime are not involved in such criminalism. Then I condemned propagandists in the strongest term possible for creating defamation by tarnishing the image of our beloved leaders without conceivable matter. Creating falsifications on social medias against brilliant leaders for no reason will never take them anywhere rather than destroying their images by themselves. South Sudan is our country and biggest than all of us of which we should respect the images of our leaders.
However, H.E President Salva Kiir Mayardit has never been in such a mess our people in his Regime are doing. Mr. Salva Kiir Mayardit is the only patriotics man among Junubeen who doesn't like corruption but always thinks that services must be delivered to the public. On the other hand, there is nothing that can involve the presidential Advisor on National security Affairs Hon. Tut Gatluak Manime in a such criminal case of looting public funds.
Hon. Tut Gatluak Manime doesn't have any single responsibility of selling crude oil, otherwise let us have ways of making analysis before airing out unreasonable messages to the public. Hon. Tut Gatluak Manime is a security advisor who doesn't have a single connection with crude oil.
He is not advisor to the Ministry of petroleum nor advisor to the Ministry of Commerce and trade nor advisor to the Ministry of Finance but just he is a security advisor.
My people, honestly speaking Hon. Tut Gatluak Manime and H.E President Salva Kiir Mayardit are always victimized in any single outlet but they are absolutely innocent men in the Republic of South Sudan. Let us pay tribute to them for their being distinctively leaders that couldn't be challenged in their Administration office.
Newer news items:
- Appointment Of Gen. Johnson Olony Under The SPLM-IO Nomination Automatically Makes Him The Splm-io Nominee & The Member. - 22/11/2020
- Public Updates: The long-awaited moment for the people of Sudan has finally come - 20/11/2020
- Governor Manytuil donated over ten thousand US Dollars to the Unity State's students in Uganda - 20/11/2020
- Keynote Remarks by Dr Lam Akol, Chairman of the NDM, at the Political Leaders Workshop on the Permanent Constitution Making Process in South Sudan, 18 – 19 November 2020, Juba. - 18/11/2020
- Stability in Sudan is our stability here in south Sudan - 16/11/2020
Older news items:
- Conflict gold flooding into Dubai from Africa - money laundering, mass violence linked - 10/11/2020
- Generous And Philanthropic Support Of Mrs. Achai Wiir Is Important - 09/11/2020
- People’s power Equals NAS - Be like a tree, drop the dead leave (Rumi) - 03/11/2020
- S. Sudan Minister of Finance should revoke the unconstitutional dismissal of his office staffs - 25/10/2020
- U.S. To Remove Sudan from State Sponsor of Terrorism List - 19/10/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 63878 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56031 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 33526 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26562 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24048 times