Libya inaugurated on Tuesday a consulate in the southern Sudanese city of Juba.
The opening ceremony was attended by some senior officials including the Secretary of the African Union Affairs at GPC for Foreign Liaison and International Cooperation, and the Sudanese minister of Culture.
The Libyan Secretary said the new consulate embodies the magnitude of cooperation and cohesion between the two countries and the depth of bonds between people in both countries.
Newer news items:
- What does Sudan have to do with Iraq, Afganistan, and the Islamic world.. - 12/04/2007
- Salva Kiir Urges Unity of Southern Sudanese - 11/04/2007
- US Deputy Secretary of State to Visit Sudan Thursday - 11/04/2007
- Kenya Protests to Southern Sudan Over Harassment - 11/04/2007
- A Call To All People Of South Sudan - 08/04/2007
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 52480 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 47651 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 30273 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 25863 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23399 times