The First Vice President and President of South Sudan Government and Chairman of Sudan Peoples Liberation Movement SPLM , Lt. General Salva Kirr Mayardit issued a resolution appointing Reverend Clement Janda as SPLM Envoy for Darfur. The Resolution has come in response to the SPLM Interim National Council meeting held recently at Yei Town in South Sudan.
General Kirr directed the provision of all the financial and technical facilities necessary for the Envoy team?s work. The said team is composed of Abdal Aziz Al Hilo as Deputy Chairman and Yasser Arman, Edward Lino, James Kol, Persikilla Nyang as members and Joseph Deng as secretary.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 55906 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 51406 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 31334 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26087 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23583 times