Hon governor Manytuil has today received a group of women traders in POCS. Women traders in POCS are category doing small scales businesses and micro entrepreneurs activities.
The group representative thanked Hon governor for pledging two million South Sudanese Pound. She added that,the women Association in POCS will rally behind the leadership of Hon Dr Joseph Manytuil Wejang and H.E the president Salva Kiir Mayardit.
Hence,the pledges will boast their business and earn more income from market. Most of them are tea makers and vegetables sellers.
Newer news items:
Older news items:
- Governor Manytuil met Delegation from the Ministry of Water and Irrigation - 02/10/2020
- Humility is a Characteristic of the Wise: An Open Letter to Joshua Dau - 26/09/2020
- Cleanness of Juba city is everyone's responsibility - 20/09/2020
- Why Gen. Michael Chienjiek Geay deserves reappointment to the ministry of interior? - Part one - 20/09/2020
- Response to Hon. Samson Oyay, Chairman of Chollo Community in Khartoum (18/09/2020) - 18/09/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 62049 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 55612 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 33007 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26451 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23928 times