Please disregard this document trending on Facebook with velocity of an asteroid. This document was designed by the rogue fellow with his boys three days ago as a means of distorting the ongoing case between the Union and the boy of a rogue minister after they have realized that the boy will eventually go to jail after the court hearing, because he lacks substantial evidence.
This case will never be suspended as you anticipate in your political clique fellows. Your lunatic fringe will be convicted in court and he must serve his court sentence this round as a lesson to him and his political godfather.
Propaganda will never bear any fruit and mark my word. We are aware of all those who are behind this fake document circulated here on Facebook.
The useless minister had a meeting some days back with some guys we know to design this cheap propaganda. But guess what, the trail must continue whether you like it or not. Feeding the public with myopic and meager cheap propaganda will never stop this case.
By, Tarir makoi
Spokesperson of SSNYU
Newer news items:
- Brief profile of Giant Political party In the Republic of South Sudan, Mighty SPLM - 16/09/2020
- Maj. Gen. Dr Akol Ayii Madut was found innocent by the Economic Crisis Management Committee: A response to Mr. Deng Yel Deng - 15/09/2020
- Why We Need Prof. John Akech Apuruot In The Ministry Of Finance And Planning - 06/09/2020
- Gen. John Akot Maluth of DNPI is a selfless and hardworking Professional Police Officer - 05/09/2020
- Sudan Peace Deal Signed Today by Government and Rebel Groups - 31/08/2020
Older news items:
- In response to Rev. Joshua Dau Diu on his continued false claims about Malakal town - 22/08/2020
- Question only to the fragile colleagues of Mayom Paul Abol Lok - 22/08/2020
- A Reply To A Letter By The Title "Discrimination Against Balanda Community By Azande In Tambura County" - 20/08/2020
- The fallacy of using the notion of ‘Alliance’ in Equatoria politics - 19/08/2020
- Response to Rev. Joshua Dau Diu falsified claim ''that the case of Malakal has already been resolved'' - 18/08/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 61235 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 55406 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32763 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26403 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23872 times