By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
Baba Jesus Christ the son of living God I call upon you daddy to bless my Youths in Cattle camps, rural, urban, diaspora and the most suffering Youth on the Streets in every Corner of South Sudan today morning and forever.
Street boys and girls blessing be with all of you and power of might will guide all of you for whatever situation is all about, Amen . Greatest leaders in the world experience painful life stories like them.
Take note of this message please South Sudanese, these street children aren't on street roads because of their choice but with some conditions which any patriotic citizen can bailout some of them out of that psychological torturing. They eat leftover food from different kinds of people who don't know their health status of communicable disease or none but with the power of God they are protected and free.
I bless them as their Youth leader in the Country and one day they will be Greatest Business people in South Sudan and the Tallest building in South Sudan will be from one of the street children in South Sudan. I don't have Spiritual power but am Spiritually grown up already, Amen.
In Conclusion, I’m advising any south Sudanese to avoid mistreating them like the way I got one of drivers refusing to give only 100 SSP to a street Child after he has cleaned his Dirty car, so I was annoyed from that crook person driving dirty car and even his beautiful wife was annoyed too from his greedy attitude. I shared a little thing I have with my little brother yesterday. As human beings let us share anything we have with them and you will be blessed by God.
Cde Jesus Christ please Guide them from COVID19 baba Jesus, Christ have Mercy. Amen.
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The Chairperson for 40% Silent Majority of our Youth both in the country and Diaspora.
Newer news items:
- A Reply To A Letter By The Title "Discrimination Against Balanda Community By Azande In Tambura County" - 20/08/2020
- The fallacy of using the notion of ‘Alliance’ in Equatoria politics - 19/08/2020
- Response to Rev. Joshua Dau Diu falsified claim ''that the case of Malakal has already been resolved'' - 18/08/2020
- Reasons That Qualified Maj Gen. Gregory Deng Kuac Aduol To Be The Best Governor of The Defunct Gogrial State - (Part One) - 16/08/2020
- Clarification notice on the fake propaganda created by the enemies of justice against the Gen. Majak Akech Malok, the IGP of SSNPS - 11/08/2020
Older news items:
- Digging out the Truth on our J1 Man Response to Peter Biar - 09/08/2020
- Response to supporters of splm organization of Riek Machar Mr so called Cde Naath Nationalist and bad wishers - 09/08/2020
- Dr. Peter Adwok Nyaba: A Controversial Character - 01/08/2020
- Your Blood Cemented Our National Foundation - 31/07/2020
- Achai Wiir in her Generous Mission of Sewing Patriotism - 28/07/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 62563 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 55797 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 33208 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26482 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23966 times