By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
Dear Naath Nationalist or whatever you call yourself which is none of my good business please I’m advising you to stop thinking like children.
In regard to evil please be infant, but in your thinking be adult like Me and other Senior comrades. Babies by Nature are completely selfish like you. They think only for themselves and their own needs like the way you usually do your nonsense here on social media to talk Negatively against the visionary and Able Chairman of SPLM Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit beyond your identified nose and mouth. Try your best to have a little self control.
Children are incapable of giving; they can only receive like you and that's immature thinking of your nonsense Naath Nationalist.
Your cheap propaganda and other Enemies of state is the helpless action of the child who resorts to hysterical fit to get his way. My aim is to think about the future peace of South Sudan, not you the friend of violence who hid his true identity, come out with a true face and debate with me in any forum like Rallies in any open place.
In Conclusion, our president Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit is Safe and healthy right now, I’m advising the public as a Senior Political Activist to disregard those nonsense from the enemies of our Sovereignty and whoever have bad wishes against our president Salva Kiir Mayardit please am advising you put all your nonsense aside and put in your little mind that Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit have 10,000 Days ahead of him Right now whether you like it or not is between we the well wishers, Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit and our Mighty God only.
May God bless South Sudan
Blessing be with Salva Kiir Mayardit
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The SPLM Senior Political Activist.
Newer news items:
- Response to Rev. Joshua Dau Diu falsified claim ''that the case of Malakal has already been resolved'' - 18/08/2020
- Reasons That Qualified Maj Gen. Gregory Deng Kuac Aduol To Be The Best Governor of The Defunct Gogrial State - (Part One) - 16/08/2020
- Clarification notice on the fake propaganda created by the enemies of justice against the Gen. Majak Akech Malok, the IGP of SSNPS - 11/08/2020
- We All Need each other in Jesus Name, Amen - 10/08/2020
- Digging out the Truth on our J1 Man Response to Peter Biar - 09/08/2020
Older news items:
- Jieng Council of Elders (JCE) - Dr. Peter Adwok Nyaba: A Controversial Character - 01/08/2020
- Your Blood Cemented Our National Foundation - 31/07/2020
- Achai Wiir in her Generous Mission of Sewing Patriotism - 28/07/2020
- Generation of “Congratulation Messages” (Part Two) - 26/07/2020
- Maj. Gen. Dr. Akol Ayii shouldn't be falsely implicated in Corruption and Nepotism; a response to Eye Radio - 24/07/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 61321 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 55417 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32782 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26405 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23876 times