By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
First and foremost I would like to this golden opportunity as a concerned citizen and Political Activist of SPLM at my capacity to appreciate and acknowledge the great work done by H:E Ambassador Okada the Japanese ambassador to my country South Sudan.
My Country South Sudan and Japan have a good Diplomatic Relationship we both need to keep for our benefit of two sisterly countries.
Our government of SPLM uses soft Diplomatic and peaceful Coexistence for our Neighbors and other countries at large like Japan.
I remember one word in the speech of Ambassador Okada during Cultural day in my university, upper Nile, Amb. Okada said in my Japan we don't have Oil, Gold, copper and many other Resources you have here in South Sudan but we have human Resource only, we educated them to know the value of life and many other things that will help the progress, prosperity of Japan to the next level.
My country South Sudan is Rich but unfortunately we are fighting only for Oil and power while we forget to consider other resources which are more expensive than Oil like Gum Arab and sesame .
Amb. Okada I appreciate your tireless work towards the progress of my country especially in the Education sector and infrastructure sector too.
Japan is our good partner to my country and other African countries, may God bless Okada with his family and her Country Japan.
Farewell To You Amb. Okada to Rome and you're free to come back anytime as you wish, South Sudan is your second hometown.
In conclusion, we all need each other as human beings and children of God, South Sudan and Japan are brothers and sisters forever more🙏.
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The SPLM Senior Political Activist, Juba.
Newer news items:
- Gen. Majak Akec is a true God given servant of SSNPS - 07/07/2020
- Piece of Advice to New Governor of Warrap State - 30/06/2020
- Inter communal Conflicts in Lakes state is our Role to end it All - 29/06/2020
- Rebuttal to Hon Salva Mathok Geng fake goldening of Hon. Tut Kew Manimene - 29/06/2020
- Message of understanding - Candidate to be appointed as Governor of lakes state - 29/06/2020
Older news items:
- Let embrace Peace and Unity to the People of South Sudan (Part 3 & 4) - 25/06/2020
- Court Case of Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac vs South Sudan National Youth Union Extended to 23/07/2020 - 25/06/2020
- Paper: The Role Of Youth In Sports And Development In South Sudan - 24/06/2020
- Iron lady Veronica Athony Deng Personality Traits - 20/06/2020
- Public information from Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac - 19/06/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 60396 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 55147 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32535 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26350 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23819 times