By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
Dear, Countrymen and women, Executive of 40% silent Majority of our Youth both in the country and Diaspora, General Assembly in Cattle camp, Rural areas at the different locations countrywide, urban, Street Boys, Girls, concerned Youth, I would like to inform you about my case with the Union which has changed to be another new case with the imposed leader of 32% Minority of his Youth in SSNYU, Gola Boyoi Gola like Lockdown.
First and foremost, dear compatriot is genuine to update you about the change of previous case as I clarified it last month on 20/5/2020. The case is between Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac Vs Union but today investigators called me and I went immediately to pick Summon and in the summon letter the case is totally different from the previous one. So what I read in the letter is Meen Gabriel Vs the so called Gola Boyoi Gola.
Mr. Gola Boyoi Gola makes affairs of SSNYU as his own personal issues and still stands firm with whatever I said against mismanagement of the Youth fund and challenged theirs weakness in the right office but not him.
"For your information dear compatriot am still Standing firm to finish what I started" no fear completely
In conclusion, below are the previous warrants of arrest, public information from SSNYU and summon letter indicate there for me to go to court on Thursday 25/6/2020 Next week, I appeal to concern Youth to come in Supreme court and witness how I am going to defeat their claim like I defamed Institution, very sad claimed from incompetent Gola Boyoi Gola with his crooks immediate Executive.
" Walk and Talk to break the Silence of my Youth"
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The Chairperson of 40% Silent Majority of our Youth both in the country and Diaspora.
Cc to Cde Wani Simon Taban , the Deputy chairperson of 40% Silent majority of our Youth
Cc to Cde Dhoal Gatwich Both, the Secretary General of 40% Silent majority of our Youth
Cc to Cde Duop Changkuoth Mai, the representative of our Youth in Cattle Camp
Cc to Cde Abraham Malual Machar, the representative of our Youth in Streets
Cc to Cde Sudani Agustino Wani, the representative of our Youth in Diaspora
Cc to Cde Zechariah Ater Riak, the representative of our Youth in Urban
Cc to Cde lado David maka, the representative of our Youth in Rural areas
Cc to Cde Mary mike Benson, Secretary in the office of Chairperson
Over All CC to our Almighty God the Son of living God Cde Jesus Christ.
Newer news items:
- Appreciation to Ambassador of Japan Seiji Okada - 26/06/2020
- Let embrace Peace and Unity to the People of South Sudan (Part 3 & 4) - 25/06/2020
- Court Case of Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac vs South Sudan National Youth Union Extended to 23/07/2020 - 25/06/2020
- Paper: The Role Of Youth In Sports And Development In South Sudan - 24/06/2020
- Iron lady Veronica Athony Deng Personality Traits - 20/06/2020
Older news items:
- Let embrace Peace and Unity to the People of South Sudan (Part 2) - 17/06/2020
- Let embrace Peace and Unity to the People of South Sudan (Part 1) - 16/06/2020
- Exodus into the promised land: Peaceful South Sudan ruled by law - 12/06/2020
- Condemnation Message on the concocted media allegation against Hon. Victor Atem Atem - 11/06/2020
- ICC-Indicted Ali Kushayb Surrenders, Transferred to The Hague to Face War Crimes Charges - 09/06/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 59609 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 54927 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32341 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26313 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23783 times