By Baak Chan Yak Deng - Juba South Sudan
Unity is strength when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved. Our flag is not just one of the many political points of view. Rather, the flag is a symbol of our national unity. We must all build national unity; build all revolutionary forces, into one powerful wave to sweep away our main enemy, political imperialism, and economic imperialism.
The miracle of unity is being granted to us as we pray and work for it in the Lord's way. Our hearts will be knit together in unity. God has promised that blessing to His faithful Saints whatever their differences in background and whatever conflict rages around them.
I do believe that the original sources of all religions should be taught because with that we will find our similarities, not just our differences. I believe that if Mohammed, Buddha, Jesus, and Moses all got together they would be best of friends because the spiritual basis of all religions is something that builds unity.
I value unity because I believe we learn the truth from each other in this process. I fought for years in South Sudan for the unity of Sudan. I was a commander in the fields, fighting for the unity of Sudan.
The point in history at which we stand is full of promise and danger. The world will either move forward toward unity and widely shared prosperity - or it will move apart. The reason why the world lacks unity and lies broken and in heaps is because man is disunited with himself and other people surrounding him.
One of the primary purposes of civilization and certainly its primary strength is the guarantee that family life can flourish in unity, peace, and order.
I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses.
When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for bias, preconception, prejudgment, or prejudice. The Bible tells us, 'How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity.'
Teaching man his relatively small sphere in the creation, it also encourages him by its lessons of the unity of Nature and shows him that his power of comprehension allies him with the great intelligence over-reaching all.
History teaches us that unity is strength and cautions us to submerge and overcome our differences in the quest for common goals, to strive, with all our combined strength, for the path to true African brotherhood and unity.
As personally, I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty and handsome face yearning for peace and unity. I hear your needs. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love of this great Country.
And all the books you’ve read have been read by other people. And all the songs you’ve loved have been heard by other people. And that girl that’s pretty to you is pretty to other people. And that if you looked at these facts when you were happy, you would feel great because you are describing unity. No doubt, unity is something to be desired, to be striven for, but it cannot be willed by mere declarations.
Next in a couple of days
- Let embrace Peace and Unity to the People of South Sudan (Part 2)
- Let embrace Peace and Unity to the People of South Sudan (Part 3 & 4)
Newer news items:
- Court Case of Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac vs South Sudan National Youth Union Extended to 23/07/2020 - 25/06/2020
- Paper: The Role Of Youth In Sports And Development In South Sudan - 24/06/2020
- Iron lady Veronica Athony Deng Personality Traits - 20/06/2020
- Public information from Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac - 19/06/2020
- Let embrace Peace and Unity to the People of South Sudan (Part 2) - 17/06/2020
Older news items:
- Exodus into the promised land: Peaceful South Sudan ruled by law - 12/06/2020
- Condemnation Message on the concocted media allegation against Hon. Victor Atem Atem - 11/06/2020
- ICC-Indicted Ali Kushayb Surrenders, Transferred to The Hague to Face War Crimes Charges - 09/06/2020
- My personal position on the political differences between Albino Bol's and Gola Boyoi's Camps - 09/06/2020
- Open letter to President of Republic of South Sudan - Request to Appoint the State Governors - 08/06/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 60434 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 55163 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32545 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26350 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23819 times