By: Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The various types of precipitation often include the character or phase of the precipitation which is falling to ground level.
There are three distinct ways that precipitation can occur.
1- Convective precipitation is generally more intense, and of shorter duration, than stratiform precipitation.
2- Orographic precipitation occurs when moist air is forced upwards over rising terrain, such as a mountain.
3- Precipitation can fall in either liquid or solid phases, or transition between them at the
freezing level. Liquid forms of precipitation include rain and drizzle and dew. Rain or drizzle which freezes on contact within a subfreezing air mass gains the preceding adjective "freezing", becoming known as freezing rain or freezing drizzle. Frozen forms of precipitation include snow , ice crystals , ice pellets (sleet), hail, and graupel . Their respective intensities are classified either by rate of fall, or by visibility restriction.
The rain classes are referred to As Light, Medium, heavy and Extreme Rainfall.
The Rain that Destroyed our Road is Heavy and Extreme Rainfall base with Research carryout by Meteorologist and Accompanied by Chief Supervisor Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac:
Extreme precipitation is a hazard in nearly all parts of the world, but the amount of rain that might be considered “extreme” varies widely. Similarly, the topography, characteristics of the land surface, and human changes to the landscape fall of which influence whether a flood occurs with a given amount of rain—are highly variable, even over a limited geographic region.
Although many advances have been made in understanding both the meteorology and hydrology of flash floods, they remain very difficult to predict. In part, this stems from the fact that flash-flood-producing rainfall often occurs on small spatial scales (say, less than 100 km) and over relatively short periods of time (12 h or less), and, in general, the smaller the scale of motion, the less predictability there is for a phenomenon in the atmosphere.
Hydrologic predictions are highly sensitive to rainfall predictions, and therefore the challenge is compounded. Nonetheless, greater understanding, improved numerical models, and enhanced computing power have made highly accurate predictions possible in at least some heavy-rainfall situations.
An assessment of the factors that produce heavy rainfall across atmospheric scales must consider the large-scale conditions that set the stage for extreme rainfall in different parts of the world, the mesoscale processes that are responsible for organizing the heavily raining storms, and the storm-scale processes that determine the production and efficiency of excessive rainfall.
A full understanding of these factors will include insights obtained from observations and numerical models of the atmosphere, as well as some of the reasons that predictive skill remains limited for heavy rainfall, along with advances in understanding and prediction of the hydrologic and societal aspects of flash floods. Finally, many questions remain about whether heavy precipitation has changed, and will continue to change, in a changing climate, and some of the current research directions on this topic are summarized.
In Conclusion, I urge All South Sudanese Citizens to be patient and not impatient because this is our promise as the SPLM party to Construct many Roads in our Country not this Road only.
Secondly Avoid the spirit of ignorance for saying this is a fake road being Constructed by Chinese Engineers and Supervised By Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac.
It seems like the way many of you ignored COVID19 and believed it late after hitting Juba.
Thirdly, the Witchcrafts of Others briefcases Parties like OPP, SSOA and SPLM incompetent Organization will not work to stop us to implement our Manifesto of SPLM as the Giant Political Party in the Republic of South Sudan.
Finally, Juba-Nimule Road took 3 years and a half years compared to the Work I Supervised my fellow citizens, so why don't we Appreciate ourselves?
👉 let me Repeat myself, the Government will Not Accommodate All of us but the Excellent Road will Accommodate All of Us🙏
May God Bless South Sudanese and give them the spirit of Accepts, Patience, Amen.
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The Chief Supervisor for Greater Bhar El Ghazal Road construction project from Juba up to Abyei and United State Bentiu.
Newer news items:
- Accusations Made By Garang Malong Awan On Social Media Against Gen Akol Koor Kuc Are All Counterfeit - 02/06/2020
- Investigative report: South Sudan's military leaders - money laundering, corruption red-flagged - 27/05/2020
- Tarir Makoi and Gola Boyoi's membership in SPLM are questionable - 27/05/2020
- Open Letter to the President of Republic of South Sudan - Citizenry Call On Your Government To Negotiate With Chinese Companies The Inclusion Of Local Engineers & Companies In The Infrastructure Development Of Roads & Bridges In The Country - 25/05/2020
- The National Security Service Personnel, the designated Chair of the National Youth Union has sued the young man to the court in Juba - 24/05/2020
Older news items:
- Prayer to our president Salva Kiir Mayardit - 23/05/2020
- My personal legal opinion on the defamation case of South Sudan National Youth Union v. Meen Gabriel Chol kuac, 2020 - 22/05/2020
- Junubin misconceptions believes On corona virus In South Sudan - 19/05/2020
- Condemnation Message - Apuk Youth Union in Wau - 15/05/2020
- SPLM In Government (SPLM-IG)’s intransigence on the allocation of the States - 14/05/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 59667 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 54961 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32347 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26316 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23784 times