President Salva Kiir (Image/File)
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
Let me take this precious time with Team No Sleep whatever they're and they rest to pray for our President Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit.
Categories of prayers:
1. If you're Christian like me let us call Cde Jesus Christ the Son of living God to immediately bless our symbol of Unity, Champion of peace and Champion of the independence of the Republic of South Sudan, Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit .
Baba Jesus Christ bless our president Salva Kiir Mayardit and protect him from this Situation of COVID19, Amen Christ have mercy
2. If you're Muslim , then I urge you in good faith and good will to call your Allah through prophet Muhommad at this Fasting period of Ramadan. Inshalla Allah
3. If you believe through African Traditional beliefs like Machotdit, Manyual, Dengdit, nyikak, makaka and other special characters you're most highly welcome to bless our President Salva Kiir Mayardit at this deadly Virus.
Our country is a Secular state and we as a party under the leadership of Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit we ensure tolerance and respect for religious diversity, and a separation of state and Region.
All religious faiths in the country shall have freedom to practice without hindrance or intimidation, provided that this freedom isn't abused or used for political or divisive purposes.
Religious beliefs shall not be a basis for exclusion from political Activity or exclusion from holding public office or any other sphere.
In SPLM Party we believe and Trust in God.
And May lord bless and protect our FVP Dr Riek Machar with his wife Mama Angelina Teny.
May Almighty lord Bless South Sudanese Citizens from this deadly Virus.
Bless Cde Salva Kiir Mayardit🙏
Bless Cde Rajul Salam General Mahmoud Solomon the upcoming Governor of Lakes State.
By, Cde Meen Gabriel Chol Kuac
The SPLM Diehard Political Activist
Newer news items:
- Investigative report: South Sudan's military leaders - money laundering, corruption red-flagged - 27/05/2020
- Tarir Makoi and Gola Boyoi's membership in SPLM are questionable - 27/05/2020
- Open Letter to the President of Republic of South Sudan - Citizenry Call On Your Government To Negotiate With Chinese Companies The Inclusion Of Local Engineers & Companies In The Infrastructure Development Of Roads & Bridges In The Country - 25/05/2020
- The National Security Service Personnel, the designated Chair of the National Youth Union has sued the young man to the court in Juba - 24/05/2020
- Meteorologist carryout research on Juba - Bhar El Ghazal Road construction Project - 24/05/2020
Older news items:
- My personal legal opinion on the defamation case of South Sudan National Youth Union v. Meen Gabriel Chol kuac, 2020 - 22/05/2020
- Junubin misconceptions believes On corona virus In South Sudan - 19/05/2020
- Condemnation Message - Apuk Youth Union in Wau - 15/05/2020
- SPLM In Government (SPLM-IG)’s intransigence on the allocation of the States - 14/05/2020
- I Won't Halt Applauding To Amb. Veronica Athian Lawrence Lual Lual Akuei For Being A Golden Woman In Our Country - 14/05/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 60371 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 55142 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32530 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26350 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23819 times