By: Peter Meen
Here is their common saying??
1- Coronavirus is not in South Sudan,(we must keep greeting ourselves).
2_ Coronavirus is for white people only.(No wearing Masks in public places.)
3- Coronavirus doesn't travel to hot cities like South Sudan which is one of the Hot cities for Coronavirus to survive. (No social distancing).
4- Coronavirus doesn't infect black people ( No washing hands. sneaking and coughing in public places become an order of the day).
5- Coronavirus can't infect South Sudanese because we have a strong immune system(we must keep togetherness and enjoy drinking tea together).
6- Coronavirus is Chinese disease so it's fake, it can't last for long.( No proper quarantine, we must keep visiting anyone alleged of Cov-19 positive to show our braveness that we can't fear Coronavirus).
JUNUBIN BELIEVES AFTER CORONAVIRUS HIT SOUTH SUDAN
1- Coronavirus is a political and economical virus. ( we disregarded anyone test positive of Covid-19 as politically motivated like vice president Dr Riek Machar and His wife).
2- Coronavirus is for Government officials(we keep misleading social media confrontation of Rest in peace condolence message )
3_ Coronavirus is targeting over age people ( Youth often visit Honourables ministers test positive for Covid-19 pandemic).
4- Coronavirus is targeting those who travel to foreign countries.( we assump anyone that comes from foreign countries as Covid-19 positive).
5- Coronavirus is targeting pyramid Hotel SPLM-IO members (not knowing coronavirus is not a political party virus).
6_ Coronavirus can't infect soldiers on duties especially Traffic Police and Night patrols security apparatus. ( we see 30 soldiers sitting on pickup Landcruisers without masks as if they are Anti-coronavirus soldiers).
7_ Coronavirus is only in Juba not In states of South Sudan. ( we suspect anyone that comes from Juba as Covid-19 positive).
8- High Level Task Force committee On coronavirus is for Dinka's (not knowing that they committee were appointed based on their technical fields of specialization).
* With all this Assumptions coronavirus emerged unknowingly up to 340 confirmed cases and four confirmed dead in South Sudan.
Coronavirus is real, let us observe precautionary measures of the High Level Task Force committee for Prevention of Cov-19 Pandemic.
Newer news items:
- Open Letter to the President of Republic of South Sudan - Citizenry Call On Your Government To Negotiate With Chinese Companies The Inclusion Of Local Engineers & Companies In The Infrastructure Development Of Roads & Bridges In The Country - 25/05/2020
- The National Security Service Personnel, the designated Chair of the National Youth Union has sued the young man to the court in Juba - 24/05/2020
- Meteorologist carryout research on Juba - Bhar El Ghazal Road construction Project - 24/05/2020
- Prayer to our president Salva Kiir Mayardit - 23/05/2020
- My personal legal opinion on the defamation case of South Sudan National Youth Union v. Meen Gabriel Chol kuac, 2020 - 22/05/2020
Older news items:
- Condemnation Message - Apuk Youth Union in Wau - 15/05/2020
- SPLM In Government (SPLM-IG)’s intransigence on the allocation of the States - 14/05/2020
- I Won't Halt Applauding To Amb. Veronica Athian Lawrence Lual Lual Akuei For Being A Golden Woman In Our Country - 14/05/2020
- A response to the mere allegations concerted by Mayom Paul Abol Lok against our respected national minister of interior Hon. Paul Mayom Akech - 13/05/2020
- The leaked report on the embezzlement of Youth's Funds by Gola Boyoi Gola (Part One) - 13/05/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 68230 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 56759 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 34798 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26919 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 24340 times