By: Gen Brown Akoon Yel Dut, Rummarial
This is another comprehensible and fundamental article for peace and my country. Gen Gabriel Jok Riak Makol is a good leader. The most important qualities of a good leader include integrity, accountability, empathy, humility, resilience, vision, influence, and positivity. And all these aforementioned above have been found to him since becoming an SPLA/M member in 1983. "Management is about persuading people to do things they do not want to do, while leadership is about inspiring people to do things they never thought they could.”
Congratulations to our able General for defending our country from its foes in territory.
He is a fame, renown and celebrity for his being a sophisticated man and militaristic in his respectable class. He is socially to all soldiers in South Sudan including ordinary citizens, electrifying, and Chief of Defense Forces for virtues and visions. He implemented whatever Chairman and Commander In Chief for SSPDF General Salva Kiir Mayardit told him to implement whether at day time or at night hours. Of which he is a best implementer on the National Army for South Sudan. In all institutions, it's very hard to find a best managerial or implementor who can be able to manage his/her obligations duties in all times without challenges like our current Chief of Defense Forces and veteran affairs Mr. General Gabriel Jok Riak Makol.
However, I am very happy for what he has said; he said that all potential youth of South Sudan must join the National Army to defend the National agenda. He spoke that the youth should avoid selfishness and differentiations and join the National Army for defending the country from its strangers. He added the life of human beings is in the hand of almighty God and no one knows the average years of life that was given to him by Lord our God. The language that was said by our General is very truly and definitely reality. Over and over, I encourage our brothers and sisters that are serving in the South Sudan People Defense Force by sacrificing themselves to do the obligation of national duty in these critical circumstances. Just be patient there in your national duty and one day you will look great like those Generals in the national army. Those Generals who have been successful and wore their ranks look like you comrades since the beginning of their archives.
Finally, General Gabriel Jok Riak Makol is considered a man of transparency and accountability. Infact to be a good Army General, you have to be a good communicator. As a General, you have to communicate your intent every chance you get, and if you fail to do that, you will pay the consequences/failures. “Great Army Generals have the uncanny ability of not letting rumors spread by being open and transparent and embracing solutions not problems. If a soldier is frustrated with ordinary citizens, they make you put that negative energy into coming up with a solution. If coworkers have a rift, rather than nurturing the gossip the Army General makes you get over it and fix the issue.” “Great Army General knows that one of the quickest ways to get soldiers' feedback and earn the trust of the army is by being transparent. Being transparent is the most important trait of an effective General in the army. Congratulations again for having transparency and an accountable General on the front of SSPDF.
Newer news items:
- Hon. Agel Machar Ring Is The Right Upcoming Governor To Run Gubernatorial Post Of Warrap State - 20/04/2020
- Riek! It is mischief. Says Captain Mabior Garang De Mabior - 16/04/2020
- Abyei Independence Army (Abyei Mission) forgot their objective and mission while loafing food in the street. - 16/04/2020
- Socio-Political aspect of inter-communal conflict in South Sudan’s local communities - 14/04/2020
- Sentry New Report : President’s Daughter, Defense Ministry, and Governor Linked to Mining Sector Corruption in South Sudan - 02/04/2020
Older news items:
- Who Will Save Gen.Gabriel Jok Riak Makol From The Hands Of Office Monsters? - 30/03/2020
- Who Should Defend South Sudan From Its Foes???? - 30/03/2020
- Did We Consider Gen. Gabriel Jok Riak Makol As A Valor General For SSPDF? - 29/03/2020
- Immature politics has poisoned our generation - 26/03/2020
- The Myth of the new South Sudan cabinet - 25/03/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 58705 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 54652 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32041 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26252 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23734 times