By: Gen. Brown Akoon Yel Dut, Rummarial.
Speaking and honestly, South Sudan chief of defense force and veteran affairs Gen. Gabriel Jok Riak Makol have been doing commendable obligation duties in his respectable office. South Sudan is needing militarist professionalism and legendary politicians in the government to serve their professionalism in the country like militarist Gen Gabriel Jok Riak Makol. If H.E President Salva Kiir Mayardit appoints expert politicians and militarists in all presidential decrees, I hope there would be no more hypocrisy in South Sudan.
General Gabriel Jok Riak Makol has military capability by making things militarise and militarily system in the way of militarism professionalise. He had done marvelous "militarization" by silencing the National Salvation Front to respect the South Sudan National Army. As I am speaking per now the National Salvation Front boycotted brutal attacks and withdrawal from the Equatorial region of South Sudan a few months ago and scattered to insignificant places.
A country like South Sudan who shares a border with many powerful countries needs a strong person in the army for defending the country from military control (foreign army) and rebel groups who are hungry for power. A qualified man like militarist Gen Gabriel Jok Riak Makol is a right person in his position and he is a more qualified member in militaristic that we are demanding today in the South Sudan People Defense Force (SSPDF) for protections of the current regime and country territory.
Army warfare is considered as an emergency attack of which the Chief of Defense Forces should be ready in any time for protections apart from doing his extraordinary works. I congratulated H.E President Salva Kiir Mayardit for consolidating Gen Gabriel Jok Riak Makol in power. He is the right General who has military posture, military censorship and beleaguered (military blockade) respectively.
However, he has integrated the South Sudan opposition groups army into the National Army after revitalizing the peace agreement. According to UNMISS recented reports South Sudan has been reported that it's a good country rich in men (soldiers). Therefore the thank goes to him for committing himself to do the work of the nation decently without misappropriation and mismanagement of the National Army budget. He is a trusted nationalist who was born in this country to do the interest of South Sudanese without segregation in his administration office.
Lastly, a lot of the people particularly soldiers have been talking about him personally that he is a right General to lead them forward because he knows how to value soldiers and treating them in an indiscriminate manner. Indefinitely we are proudly for having this militarist professionalise in our nation and we call upon almighty God to keep him healthy in all time so that to keep up delivery of all services to South Sudan People Defense Force (SSPDF) in territory. May God bless our beloved President H.E Salva Kiir Mayardit, South Sudan Chief of Defense Force and veteran Affairs, South Sudan National Army and bless the entire innocent citizens of South Sudan.
Newer news items:
- Abyei Independence Army (Abyei Mission) forgot their objective and mission while loafing food in the street. - 16/04/2020
- Socio-Political aspect of inter-communal conflict in South Sudan’s local communities - 14/04/2020
- Sentry New Report : President’s Daughter, Defense Ministry, and Governor Linked to Mining Sector Corruption in South Sudan - 02/04/2020
- Why Are We Lofty Of Gen. Gabriel Jok Riak Makol? - 31/03/2020
- Who Will Save Gen.Gabriel Jok Riak Makol From The Hands Of Office Monsters? - 30/03/2020
Older news items:
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 58706 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 54652 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32041 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26252 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23734 times