By Baak Chan Yak, Juba South Sudan
The ultimate solution to political corruption is to remove the ability for corruption period. You can’t corrupt the masses to do something that is in the best interest of the few and not the masses. So control of the masses must be given to the masses with technology and social connection via concepts like Facebook, Twitter or UNITY. We can achieve global communication among the masses. Then simply we ask the right questions and rule by a vote of the majority.
UNITY Self-Government System is a way for the masses to control their own destiny, this is our concept however all mediums of social interaction can collaborate with a simple app to link us all. The point is not who builds it; it’s the concept of connection through the devices in our pockets and on our desks.If you ask the masses do you want starvation, war or poverty, the global answer would be a unanimous NO! If the masses vote no and the electronic system tabulates and allows all solutions to be inputted with the top solutions picked, the system would be seamless.
No war or poverty.
The requirement; Each and every one of us visits the site weekly, answering questions that affect the world, suggest solutions, and enable world peace and utopia for all. The problem with the system today is that the few control the many. This is the pivotal point that we need to reverse. The many must control and decide what is best for the many.
A simple solution to what we are facing and a tool to unite us is that we respect the value of each and every one. United we can overcome a fight against a corrupt fascist government without war or bloodshed and with simply the majority of the planet organized and informed and with a unified voice.
For many, this seems such a daunting task they would rather live in denial at the cost of their own health, freedom and economic situation.
Living in denial allows a perpetual state of war that encourages genocide that fuels the military-industrial complex and advances the fascist government that plagues the Upper Nile, Equatoria and Bhar el Ghazal and so on.
The first rule of the elite was to Divide and conquer the Youth because they know we have great strength in Unity. We must simply organize ourselves as an electronic social media organization and unification of the populous to rise up at once to take control. This is what is required. But we can’t stop there.
The same problem can occur when the new ones in control become corrupt. So the solution, therefore, is in unity we must stay. Not just for one event but to act in unison as collective making decisions for the collective. Not anarchy that is where individuals rule themselves without concern for others. I am talking about the individuals making a decision that will benefit themselves and in turn everyone else.
Currently, the few make decisions daily to benefit themselves and not the majority and this is how wars are waged and people starve on the bottom line. We have the resources too easily to end all poverty and war; however, they choose not to use them. They choose to have the masses suffer while they live in luxury. So simply we remove the ability for the few to make decisions for the many. This is a true revolution that will last.
There is no point in overthrowing the bullshit leaders to replace with corrupt-able or even incorruptible individuals to make the decisions.
No matter how good their intentions at first, they will be corrupted or attempted to be killed due to the fact that an individual making decisions can be attacked and coerced.
The power of strength in numbers making the decisions is you can’t corrupt or threaten everyone and if the decisions are for the masses, by the masses. You would think the masses would make decisions that are best for them and not just the corrupt few.
The symbol of our slavery for thousands of years is the pyramid with the removed section at the top. This symbol is the entire concept of their system in plain view The few elite, separated from the masses, shine and prosper, and the rest of us support their structure. The few control the many.
To reverse thousands of years of slavery we must simply do one thing; Reverse the pyramid.
Newer news items:
- Immature politics has poisoned our generation - 26/03/2020
- The Myth of the new South Sudan cabinet - 25/03/2020
- R-ARCSS and the illusion of peace - 25/03/2020
- WHO SHOULD GOVERN LAKES STATE? - 19/03/2020
- Gen. Taban Deng Gai is a symbol of peace and unity in South Sudan: a response to the hopeless politician Mr. Puot Gatduel - 17/03/2020
Older news items:
- Nyuak Community Development USA Interim Team set second reunion for April 25-26, 2020 - 23/02/2020
- Report - Fertilizer Deals and Loan Scams in Sudan Linked to Former Bashir Regime Insiders - 20/02/2020
- Choose between peace and many States - 06/02/2020
- The Pain of our Choice: Western Lakes State and the Communal Conflicts - 04/02/2020
- The Circus of government of National Unity - 02/02/2020
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 56963 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 53460 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 31641 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26143 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23644 times