By Paulino Akoon Yel Dut, Wanyjok HQ,
Speaking and honestly Tuesday on date 17 December 2019 our great mother Hon. Ajok wol Atak, a member of the national parliament in government of the Republic of South Sudan has arrived to Aweil town today. She has landed and meeting with huge crown of lames and other disability groups at her home. She has appreciated the brilliant compliment that had done by the above said groups especially cripples men and women. They said groups welcoming her peacefully without obstacles apparently. In the Bible especially the book of Luke 14:12-14
He also said to the man who had invited him, “When you give a dinner or a banquet, do not invite your friends or your brothers or your relatives or rich neighbors, lest they also invite you in return and you be repaid. But when you give a feast, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, and you will be blessed, because they cannot repay you. For you will be repaid at the resurrection of the just.” this Bible verse have been considering for so long by Hon. Ajok wol Atak Diing.
Before you go through into this piece of article I would like to narrate the definition of "lame" simply "lame" is a person or animal which is unable to walk normally because of an injury or illness affecting the leg or foot. However the majority of the people keep ignoring disabled, but it’s not about crippled males or females. It’s about abusing the dignities of the lames. In most cases these cripples were made out of love. It doesn’t matter who cheated and hated them.
Some abuse them because they are too weak to fight. Why pursue it now, we don’t bother them at all. We actively reach out to the adult lames but are met with denial. It is against the rules on our home to speak "ILL" of the other parents. The system is flawed but too many people take advantage and it’s disgusting. Congratulations to our mother Ajok wol Atak Diing for humbling herself and greeting them automatically without delaying.
She is having a phenomenal relationship with her sons/daughters like the way mother loves her children. She said we all parents together and have boundaries to ensure our lames to love all their parents and we must love them as well. There should not be such a thing as lames unsupported. Lames Support should be designed to be about the lamest only in South Sudan. If it is possible to be done later on in our nation then it would be referred to as "lames Support" is a money-making scam used by the state who are financially motivated to enforce lames support. How? “Incentive Payments” to them in states. This scam will helps many lame in South Sudan better than allow them to crippling in the streets without having food to eat. Many judges issue Orders-of-Protection against the parents to expedite this process and confiscates custody of the disabled away from their families most likely before she knows what is going on.
In reality I am not neither pastor or priest but I use to justice the book of the lord. It was stated in 1 Corinthians 12:12-27 For just as the body is one and has many members, and all the members of the body, though many, are one body, so it is with Christ. For in one Spirit we were all baptized into one body Jews or Greeks, slaves or free and all were made to drink of one Spirit.
For the body does not consist of one member but of many. If the foot should say, “Because I am not a hand, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. And if the ear should say, “Because I am not an eye, I do not belong to the body,” that would not make it any less a part of the body. If the whole body were an eye, where would be the sense of hearing? If the whole body were an ear, where would be the sense of smell? But as it is, God arranged the members in the body, each one of them, as he chose. If all were a single member, where would the body be? As it is, there are many parts, yet one body.
The eye cannot say to the hand, “I have no need of you,” nor again the head to the feet, “I have no need of you.” On the contrary, the parts of the body that seem to be weaker are indispensable, and on those parts of the body that we think less honorable we bestow the greater honor, and our unpresentable parts are treated with greater modesty, which our more presentable parts do not require. But God has so composed the body, giving greater honor to the parts that lacked it, that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another. If one member suffers, all suffer together; if one member is honored, all rejoice together.
Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it.
Newer news items:
- Dr. Olympio Attipoe is far better than the current finance minister, Response to Mathiang Jalap Dongrin (Part 1) - 09/01/2020
- Why youth of Gogrial State called for the removal of Mr. Victor Atem Atem from the throne - 07/01/2020
- Dr. Olympio Atipoe, the victim of fighting tamed corruption in South Sudan - 05/01/2020
- The myths of South Sudan socio-politics - 30/12/2019
- Enough Project Lauds Investigation by Sudanese Government into Crimes Committed in Darfur by Former Bashir Regime - 23/12/2019
Older news items:
- The reduction of the states will restore lost unity and cooperation in Twic Mayardit Community - 17/12/2019
- Why Should We Considers Ambassador Veronica Athian Lawrence Lual As A More Generous woman In The Nation? - 16/12/2019
- The dirty politics of South Sudan puts its oar in St. Teresa's affairs - 16/12/2019
- U.S. Sanctions Senior South Sudanese Officials - Sentry Lauds Action - 16/12/2019
- Statement: US Should Accelerate Process to Remove Sudan from Terrorism List - 13/12/2019
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 54641 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 50138 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 31010 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26010 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23513 times