Office of press Secretary.
For Immediate Release.
Ref: Resettlement of SSUF/A Peace Wing its forces to Wunyiik headquarter.
The leadership of South Sudan United Front/Army inform its members and supporters that FRONT ARMY gallant forces will be relocated to Wunyiik barrack, the headquarter of Lion Third Division in Aweil East state on Wednesday 28/8/2019 according to the peace agreement. The forces will be led by Santino Yel Deng, a deputy Chief of General staff. The government of the Republic of South Sudan has announced the moving of the forces to cantonment areas/sites. Hence, the movement accepted the government declaration base in peace champion.
Therefore, the South Sudan United Front/Army Peace Wing leadership delegated its military coordinator and sent him to border before moving of the gallant forces.
Brig.Gen. Paulino Akoon Yel Dut,
Director of military medical Corp,
Secretary of health,
Secretary of General information and telecommunication service for SSUF/A Peace Wing.
Newer news items:
- Save R-ARCSS before it collapse - 08/09/2019
- Equatoria, my beautiful land; The thorn in the flesh - 03/09/2019
- Clarification Statement on the alleged and fabricated escape & defection of Hon. Amb. Ezekiel Gatkuoth - 02/09/2019
- Group split from Malong's rebel movement signs peace with government - 31/08/2019
- Gogrial State Intellectual's Organisation (Gosio) - Appeal for the removal of Mr. Victor Atem Atem, the governor of Gogrial state - 29/08/2019
Older news items:
- Presentation on controversial terminology "Useful idiot " - 20/08/2019
- Sudan: Military Junta and Civilian Movement Leaders to Sign Historic Constitutional Declaration Tomorrow - 16/08/2019
- South Sudan United Front/Army peace wing expected to arrive to Juba this morning - 16/08/2019
- U.S. Slaps Sanctions on Former Head of Sudan's Intelligence and Security Service - 15/08/2019
- “Consequences for Kleptocrats”: Report by The Sentry Details How Network Sanctions and Other Cutting-Edge Financial Pressures Support Peace and Counter Corruption in South Sudan - 08/08/2019
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 58826 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 54679 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32081 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26258 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23737 times