By Deng Akok Muoradid
I would like to condemn in the strongest terms possible the concocted fake report entitled “Top Leaked Secret" written by some anonymous individuals against Molana Deng Gai Gatluak Deng, a presidential candidate for South Sudan National Youth Union (SSNYU). The unnamed individuals through their politically motivated document falsely attempted to betray and victimize Molana Deng Gai Gatluak and his associates in broad daylight with unfounded allegations.
The individuals who authored such a document were deliberately trying to tarnish the image of committed and loyal supporters of H.E. Salva Kiir Mayardiit like Molana Deng Gai Gatluak for no clear reason. The alleged Secret Report was prepared by its authors at the bar and that is why it was brimful of misleading ideas. Therefore, I want to reiterate frankly clear that, Cde. Deng Gai Gatluak has never met with anyone or any group at Pyramid Hotel.
It’s indisputable that, most of those desperate propagandists are previous NCPs and Arab slaves who were in Khartoum when the real patriotic South Sudanese were fighting the war of liberation for the independence of South Sudan for more than 22 years. They merely joined SPLM recently and wanted to forge a fake loyalty with H.E. Salva Kiir Mayardiit on the pretext of those who remain in the mainstream SPLM in the aftermath of 2013 conflict. Little did they know, the party that they now want to discriminate others from and claim ownership is the same SPLM party that started in 1983 when they were in Khartoum enjoying with the Arabs. A liberation Struggle Party (SPLM) can not be reconstituted merely on the basis of those who remain with the Chairman when the party was divided.
Committed and Staunch supporters of H.E. Salva Kiir Mayardiit should not be discriminated on the basis of being former SPLM-IOs or former SPLM FDs. If being a former is bad, then the former enemies of SPLM who were with the Arabs during the liberation struggle are the worse and dangerous formers amongst all. Therefore, people should not be discriminated based on their bygone or former status. Peace can only be realized if people unconditionally accepted themselves, forgive and forget about the past. Martin Luther King said that, “our lives begin to end the time we keep silent about things that matter”. If it is not because of the former SPLM-IO-Peace Wing of Gen. Taban Deng Gai, no one should now talk of the Revitalized Agreement on the Resolution of the Conflict in South Sudan (R-ARCSS). We MUST learn to give credit and appreciation to people where necessary.
Therefore, I am appealing to whoever might have read this purported fake report to immediately disregard it. The so called Secret Report was a mere propaganda intended to confuse the Youths of South Sudan by individuals with hidden political agenda. It’s worth mentioning that, we are currently under one Government and one party under the leadership of H.E. Salva Kiir Mayardiit, the President of the Republic of South Sudan and Chairman of SPLM, one First Vice President, a member of SPLM Political Bureau and a member of the committee on the expansion of SPLM political Bureau under Mama Rebecca Garang and One Vice President, the Deputy Chairman of SPLM. SPLM has been successfully reunited and we presently have only one ruling party. There are no longer two or three SPLMs in the current incumbent TGONU. Therefore, those who still talk of SPLM-IO Taban and SPLM-FDs within the government are not only peace spoilers, but potential enemies of SPLM as a party and H.E. Salva Kiir Mayardiit as the president and Chairman of SPLM.
Long Live South Sudan
Long Live President, Salva Kiir Mayardit
Long Live First Vice President, Taban Deng Gai
Long Live Vice President, Dr. James Wani Igga
Long Live Molana Deng Gai Gatluak
Newer news items:
- Amb. Ezekiel Lol Gatkuoth is an Original South Sudanese, not an Ethiopian. A response to the tribal activist Mr. Bol Marol Abuok - 13/07/2019
- The recommendation of 400 Padang Sons and Daughters to various oil companies by Awou Daniel Acuang is a clear Padangization of Oil Sector - 13/07/2019
- Sudan’s TMC Generals Must be Held Accountable for Violent Repression Against Civilians Demanding a Democratic Government - 30/06/2019
- Deng Gai Gatluak, a protégé of Taban Deng Gai is a groomed Trojan Virus to South Sudan National Youth Union leadership - 30/06/2019
- The recognition of nationalism and patriotism in National Pre transitional committee (NPTC). - 26/06/2019
Older news items:
- The stone age government of Hon Atem Atem is a curse to the people of Gogrial state - 22/06/2019
- Molana Deng Gai Gatluak Deng: The outstanding and most competent candidate for the presidency of South Sudan National Youth Union (SSNYU) - 22/06/2019
- The cause of insecurity in the republic of South Sudan , (pertaining to cattle raiding ,child abduction and Rebellion) - 21/06/2019
- Amb. Ezekiel Lol is a visionary nationalist, not a political beggar: a response to Gadier Peter - 15/06/2019
- Dr. Nadia Arop Dudi is installing her political Mafia into powers by hook or crook - 15/06/2019
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 53299 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 48881 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 30570 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 25926 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23443 times