By Deng Akok Muorardid
Deng Gai Gatluak ( photo credit: Deng Akok Muorardid)
"A true leader is one who remains committed to a higher purpose that most others do not yet see. I have studied great people and one common thing I found among them is Legacy" . Tony Elumelu, Founder of the Tony Elumelu Foundation & Chairman, UBA.
Cde Deng Gai Gatluak is the most competent candidate to reform and transform the South Sudan National Youth Union. He is a true patriot and nationalist who cares for his people. He believes in the unity of all the youth of South Sudan irrespective of their ethnicities, cultures and political affiliation. He is an experienced lawyer who had successfully served his people in different national institutions, associations and unions. Some examples of these institutions/associations where he served are the South Sudan National Dialogue Steering Committee (Secretariat), where he holds the position of Head of Operations & Logistics Unit. He was appointed by the president to the National Dialogue Steering Committee on the basis of youth representation, the secretary of Constitution Drafting Committee of Bieh State, 2018 and Secretary of Technical Committee for drafting a six (6) months strategic work plan for Bieh State. Furthermore, he also served at South Sudanese Students Union in Uganda (SSSU-U), Greater Upper Nile Students Union in Uganda (GUNS-UU), Lou Universities and Colleges Students’ Association in Uganda. He is currently a law lecturer at Starford International University College where he teaches international law, Constitution and administrative law.
Molana Deng Gai Gatluak holds a master of laws (LLM) from Girne American University (GAU), Europe-Cyprus and Bachelor of Laws (LLB) from Cavendish University Uganda (CUU). His experience and academic credentials qualify him to be the best candidate among all the candidates because some of the candidates who are contesting against him are incapable of speaking international languages like English and those candidates are even semi illiterates. Such aspirants can not manage to participate and represent South Sudan in the national and International forums like the UN, AU, IGAD and East Africa Community (EAC) where English is used as the main language of communication. Molana Deng Gai Gatluak is a lawyer by profession. He knows the good understanding of how the fabric of society is put together. This is because the law is based on the firm foundation of ethics, freedom and justice and the democratic process is rooted in the law. That's why more than half of the former American Presidents had a background in Law.
The condition for selecting a leader in any modern society is based on one’s ability, capacity, capability, education, wisdom, character, responsibility, behaviours and attitudes but it is neither based on age nor wealth. Molana Deng Gai Gatluak is a really true leader whose styles of leadership can be seen in the way he addresses the people. He possesses all the qualities of a good leader and he is academically qualified to lead the youth of South Sudan . Therefore, the youth of South Sudan particularly the delegates should give Cde Deng Gai Gatluak a chance in order for him to rescue the National Youth Union from collapsing.
In South Sudan Societies, a leader is selected among the problem solvers, the educated, God fearing and the peace loving citizens. Molana Deng Gai Gatluak has a vision of uniting and empowering all the youth, ensuring the existence of accountability and transparency, rallying all the youth behind President Salva Kiir and many others. The youth of South Sudan should know that it is a blessing from God to have such a God fearing and peace loving leader who always initiate constructive programs for the benefit of his people. It is difficult to find such a caring leader who treats every human being equally. I am appealing to all the patriotic youth delegates of South Sudan especially those who wish to enjoy the fruit of a good leadership, to stand up and vote for Molana Deng Gai Gatluak . I am also reiterating my calls on all the delegates to think twice before making a final decision in order for them to be the beneficiaries of their own vote.
Long Live South Sudan
Long Live President Salva Kiir Mayardit
Long Live South Sudan National Youth Union
Long Live Molana Deng Gai Gatluak
Newer news items:
- Sudan’s TMC Generals Must be Held Accountable for Violent Repression Against Civilians Demanding a Democratic Government - 30/06/2019
- Deng Gai Gatluak, a protégé of Taban Deng Gai is a groomed Trojan Virus to South Sudan National Youth Union leadership - 30/06/2019
- The recognition of nationalism and patriotism in National Pre transitional committee (NPTC). - 26/06/2019
- Condemnation statement on the nonsensical proclaimed “Top leaked secret” report - 24/06/2019
- The stone age government of Hon Atem Atem is a curse to the people of Gogrial state - 22/06/2019
Older news items:
- The cause of insecurity in the republic of South Sudan , (pertaining to cattle raiding ,child abduction and Rebellion) - 21/06/2019
- Amb. Ezekiel Lol is a visionary nationalist, not a political beggar: a response to Gadier Peter - 15/06/2019
- Dr. Nadia Arop Dudi is installing her political Mafia into powers by hook or crook - 15/06/2019
- George Clooney and John Prendergast Call on U.S. to Freeze, Seize Assets of Sudanese Regime Responsible for Mass Killings of Peaceful Protesters - 11/06/2019
- Youth In South Sudan; Challenges Of Participation In Leadership, Democracy, And Governance - 11/06/2019
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 51377 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 46907 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 29772 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 25820 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23353 times