To: H.E Gen. Taban Deng Gai
First Vice President, ROSS
In the formation of SPLM/A-IO-Taban party in 2016, we got incredible support from South Sudanese both inside and outside the country. We got 8 Chapters, these including: Uganda, Kenya, Ethiopia, Sudan, Egypt, Australia, New York and Quensbec. Most of these Chapters have now returned back to IO-Machar due to unfortunate management of Amb. Ezekiel who was assigned to deal with external affairs in the party leadership. The remaining 3 were: Ethiopia, Kenya and Sudan, 5 have gone back to Riek Machar.
Our party has been ruined by Amb. Ezekiel Lol. Many supporters have left the party because of frustrations and failure of somebody who can address their anxiety. Amb. Ezekiel Lol was an external committee in the IO leadership who could have dealt with foreign/external affairs. But without doubt he chooses and degraded himself only to deal with some Chapters leaving others unattended. He positioned his energy on Ethiopia Chapter alone, for the evidence that it was ran by his relatives..
Many South Sudanese loves H.E Gen. Taban Deng Gai as a man of peace. But he has no people who could imitate his path. His supporters have one challenge that is once they have joint IO party, they would unexpectedly met Amb. Lol who claims to be the right hand of Gen. Taban, while on the other hand, he is chasing away IO supporters. This party would have been controlled and get many supporters, but Amb. Ezekiel failed to manage it effectively, especially the foreign sector.
All our strong young supporters have left us because of Amb. Ezekiel Lol’s discrimination and unfair treatment activities, all IO students have left us too. The IO youths wing (league) in Diaspora has also ruined.
Besides, IO supporters are wandering around without jobs in Juba even so our Ministers are the one holding key governmental positions. We (Chapters) were the first people who attested it to the world that IO in Juba can substitute IO in bush by declaring our allegiance to H.E Gen. Taban Deng Gai. In less than a month, 8 Chapters worldwide have declared their loyalty to Gen. Taban that attested it to the world that Gen. Taban would bring peace and stability to the country. Today we became victim of joblessness.. I personally spent 3 years with Amb. Ezekiel Lol after million promises but all went in vain, still no job. Instead he has been using me as a shield to protect himself and disseminate his fake achievements on social media. .
Provocation and Incitement: Hon. Amb. Lol doesn’t support those who are close ally to FVP. He is building his own self. He doesn’t care about the whole party’s progress. All our strong boys have left IO because of him. He has quarreled with many supporters including those of Kenya IO youth league, Khartoum Chapter, New York Chapter, Australia chapter, Quensbec, Uganda Chapter, his bodyguards, his driver and now finally with me who was his closest ally.
Our strong ministers are also disappointed. Hon. Amb. Lol has confronted them with top leadership. Some are relieved on fake documents counterfeited by Amb. Lol. The recent fighting in Latjor State between youths and Gen. Gathoth was instigated by Amb. Lol who wrote against Gen. Gathoth Gatkuoth Hothnyang on behalf of youths, which led to Gathoth’s removal from the ministerial position.
Hon. Amb. Lol also wrote against Hon. Sophia Pal Gach, the incumbent National Minister of water and Irrigation in covert like somebody else while he is the one. His unsuccessful covert operation can result into unwanted escalation with powerful cabinets from the national government. This defamation act of damaging the good reputation of Hon. Pal may result into lawsuit against Ezekiel Lol. Article 22 in the Constitution of the Republic of South Sudan 2011, speaks about Privacy
”The privacy of all persons shall be inviolable; no person shall be subjected to interference with his or her private life, family, home or correspondence, save in accordance with the law”.
This abuse of power is against work ethic and professionalism. Amb. Ezekiel is inciting problems in the National government as well as in the state of Maiwut. He divided people of Maiwut state along IG and IO lines. Why should we segregate our own people or community in the same government under President Kiir….? Are we serving different masters….? Does it mean Amb. Ezekiel has another intention of rebellion ...?
As we are in the midst of implementing the R-ARCISS, it's imperative that we walk together, live together, eat together, unite ourselves before our partners come. Our friends to the peace must get us united
In political sense, unity will reduce the chance of power exploitation by divide and rule creating more stable nation and avoid people’s deprivation
Thus, H.E Gen. Salva Kiir Mayardiit and H.E Gen. Taban Deng Gai must watch out for the prosperity of this government and take necessary action against Amb. Ezekiel Lol to discipline his deeds. Failure to act, IO in Juba and the SPLM/A mainstream under President Kiir will be beaten by other political parties for the matter of fact that many people will go away from us because of Amb. Ezekiel Lol Gatkuoth.
Hon.Riek Yak Guandong
Former Chairman, SPLM-IO Uganda
Chapter, Currently State Technical advisor
Long live President Kiir
Long live Gen. Taban
Long live South Sudanese
Newer news items:
- Youth In South Sudan; Challenges Of Participation In Leadership, Democracy, And Governance - 11/06/2019
- Steering committee for South Sudan National Youth Union is denying many Youths of their inalienable right - 10/06/2019
- Does oil exploration mean border demarcation? A rebuttal to Padang Union Youth - 06/06/2019
- My Personal View To Hon: Mr.pagan Amum Relating To Giving Up Role Of FD - 04/06/2019
- Enough Project Condemns Military Attack on Civilian Protesters in Khartoum - 03/06/2019
Older news items:
- Amb. Ezekiel Lol Gatkuoth is one hundred percent loyal to Taban Deng Gai: a response to the desperate State Advisor Mr. Riek Yak Guandong - 23/05/2019
- Appeal for the removal of Hon. Salvatore Garang Mabiordit, the minister for finance and economic planning - 19/05/2019
- Red Card Movement is a Troika funded group intended to dismantle the Revitalized Peace Agreement - 15/05/2019
- Opinion on RCM’s call for demonstration on 16th May 2019 - 13/05/2019
- Sudan: Protestors and Transitional Military Council Avert “Tiananmen” Moment in Khartoum - 02/05/2019
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 58825 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 54679 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32081 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26258 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23737 times