By Deng Akok Muoradid
Red Card Movement is a Facebook organization which was created by the members of SPLM IO, NAS, SSUF etc under the auspices of Western Countries.The organization is being funded by TROIKA. The initiators of RCM were given $11,045000 by their sponsors, the Western Countries. The imaginary objective of Red Card Movement is to implement the American's agenda of regime change through demonstration. The another objective of RCM is to completely throw the Revitalized Peace Agreement into the dustbin thus taking the country back to the war.
Red Card Movement has planned to launch the demonstration inside South Sudan and abroad on 16th May 2019. The justification behind the planned demonstration is to oust the democratically elected president from power. The members of RCM who are mainly members of various armed rebel groups attempted to copy the Arab Spring Protest thinking that they would be successful in ousting the democratically elected government of Salva Kiir, like the way it has happened in Arab Countries.
After failing to achieve the regime change agenda through military means, the rebels and their sponsors decided to apply Plan B which is the peaceful protest without taking into account that ousting the elected government through undemocratic means is an impossible task. The rebels and the Western Countries should keep in mind that regime change in South Sudan can neither be achieved through peaceful protest nor military means but it can be achieved it through elections.
Therefore, the members of RCM and their sympathizers need to be fully prepared for the consequences that they will face in their mission. Ousting the elected government through undemocratic means is like launching the war against Almighty God.
I am appealing to the members of Red Card Movement and all the hold out groups to completely erase the " regime change agenda" and join us in the peace implementation. Any citizen who wants regime change in South Sudan must prioritize peace because peace will enable him or her achieve regime change through voting not through protest or military means. The members of RCM must also refrain from shouting the slogan " SALVA KIIR MUST GO" at the bars in the foreign countries. They should wait for general elections instead of misleading the public in the media.
Newer news items:
- My Personal View To Hon: Mr.pagan Amum Relating To Giving Up Role Of FD - 04/06/2019
- Enough Project Condemns Military Attack on Civilian Protesters in Khartoum - 03/06/2019
- H.E Gen. Salva Kiir Mayardiit and H.E Gen. Taban Deng Gai must take necessary action against Amb. Ezekiel Lol to discipline his deeds - 25/05/2019
- Amb. Ezekiel Lol Gatkuoth is one hundred percent loyal to Taban Deng Gai: a response to the desperate State Advisor Mr. Riek Yak Guandong - 23/05/2019
- Appeal for the removal of Hon. Salvatore Garang Mabiordit, the minister for finance and economic planning - 19/05/2019
Older news items:
- Opinion on RCM’s call for demonstration on 16th May 2019 - 13/05/2019
- Sudan: Protestors and Transitional Military Council Avert “Tiananmen” Moment in Khartoum - 02/05/2019
- South sudanese are courageous, but politicians divide people for them to last in power - 29/04/2019
- leaders are known by their action ,but not words - 29/04/2019
- Hon. Amb. Ezekiel Lol Gatkuoth is a man of great achievements. - 22/04/2019
Popular news items:
- The Final Communique of SPLM-DC Third Session of the National Council - 29/03/2011 - Read 60354 times
- Roles and Definition of Political Parties - 29/04/2011 - Read 55140 times
- Agriculture in Southern Sudan: Challenges and Investment Opportunities - 06/10/2010 - Read 32526 times
- Fashoda Youth Forum Rehabilitation of Drainage Culverts in Malakal town Report - 07/08/2008 - Read 26349 times
- Dozens of gunmen on horseback ambush peacekeepers - 24/05/2008 - Read 23818 times